Beck's big break ✔️

Jade still isn't talking to me, but she still trying to hide that she has a crush on Tori. "Uh, let me have a turkey sandwich on whole wheat with lettuce, tomato, and a little light mayo." Tori explains to Festus, her food order. "All I got's burritos." He tells her.

"What about water?"I ask him, looking up to him, I then look at Beck and Jade talking to another couple, Fastus completely ignores me. "You know what? I'll have a burrito." Tori says.

"One burrito." Festus shouts in the truck, "What's shakin', bacon?" Andre asks, he walking towards us. "Oh, they don't have bacon. Just burritos." Tori tells him. "Dude, how about the water?" I ask Festus again, why is he being rude?, I mean I did cook Rex's leg and arm once which made both Festus and Robbie mad.

"Cool."

"Well, I'll take a burrito." Andre tells Festus, "One burrito." He yells again, in his truck. "Who's he yelling to? He's in there by himself." He try's to look into the truck. I hear Bees, getting to Tori. "Get away, stupid bees."

"Don't even mention bees in front of me." Andre tells us, "Why, are you allergic?" Tori asks. "I don't know. I've never been stung by a bee, not once in my whole life."

"And why are you so upset about that?"I ask him, "cause I'm offended." Andre tells us. "I guess bees don't think I'm good enough for stingin." He waves his hands around him. "I could stick you with a safety pin."

"Nah, it wouldn't be the same." Andre shakes his head. "I can stab you with my scissors, if the helps," I go grab my scissors, Tori puts her hand on my arm, telling me to put the scissors down.

"Okay, here you go. Turkey sandwich on wheat, lettuce, tomato, light mayo. And water for you" Festus gives me, my water. Thank god i didn't need to cook his leg. Like I did with Rex. "I thought you said you only had burritos." Tori asks, "What are you, a lawyer?"

"Burrito for you." Festus gives the burrito to Andre. "Thanks, man." We all pay him, I give him 5 dollars. "Oh, what is with the bees today?They're like all over me." Tori gets the bee on her today. "Must be nice."

"Hey, sit." Beck pointed to the benches, I sit next to him and Jade, Jade moves closer to Tori. "Thanks."

"Cool."

"I don't want them sitting here." Jade tells Beck, I look at what Beck is reading. "You know, it's great that you're so open with your bitterness."

"She's just grouchy 'cause she got stung by a bee." Beck says, I see Jade sucking the side of her Thumb.

"See that? Everybody but me.Come on, bees. What's a guy gotta do to get stung?" Andre begins to get mad over bees, I haven't got stung yet. "Ooh, script pages?" Tori get ahold of Becks Script, "Not for you." He gets it back. "You auditioning for a play?" Tori asks, "Sort of. It's a movie."

"That's so great. What movie?" Tori asks again, I take it out of his hand and looks at it, he haven't told me this yet. "I'm taking your pickle." Jade tells Tori, she just smiles at Tori.

"So, a movie?" Andre asks this time. "It's called misfire.It's about this woman cop who gets fired and then goes on this crazy rampage."

"That's so cool." Can that be like a book, please.

"Who plays the woman cop?" Tori asks again and again. She always asks questions. "Melinda murray."

"Shut up." Andre tells him. I hate her.

She is a bitch.

"You're gonna star with melinda murray in a movie?" Why is everyone surprised for?

"Well, I'll be playing waiter number one and I only have two lines, that's if I get the part." Beck explains, I take his hand and puts it into my little hand, Match together.