Suspiciously Familiar

Klaus explained how he had the suspicion on Salim. Mimosa had put Salim in her spell that makes him tell the truth.
All of them were back at the church and hear Salim says everything. He babbled about how it was Yuno's fault, and how he will take his four leaf grimoire away from him...And other, awful things.

"What a loser! He gave up everything just because a certain person beat him..Ugh, can't stand that type of people."

Ashley says. Even [Name] can't see it, he can feel that she was pouting. He agreed everything she says.

Salim muffled from the flower on his face, Klaus yelled at him to keep his mouth shut. "Honestly, revenge? How pathetic! It's only natural that you lost to Yuno. Our honorable captain of the Golden Dawn, William Vangeance, chose him! That means he's truly that talented!"

He exclaimed to the noble. Yuno was surprised at his speech, he thanked the male, to which he told him not to get the wrong idea.

Mimosa snickered. [Name] smiled again, 'I'm sure they will get along just fine.'

There seated all five of the bandits, including Salim. All of them were tied up, some of their heads were down in shame.

Klaus told them they're free to go, since Yuno had previously said that they should be free as long as they don't get near Have village again.
[Name] noticed Salim didn't look too happy.

"You're just a peasant." He says and stood up from the ground. "Getting you to let your guard down was all part of my plan! God of Lightning Rising Salim-"

"Water creation magic: Holy Fist of Love!"

Sister Lily says her spell and a fist, that's as made out of water, came to punch Salim. Which made him flew to a tree.

"Stop this! Show some remorse for what you've done! All of you, too!" She turn her head around to glare at the other four bandits, "Ye..Yes, Ma'am!" they said in sync.

"I almost want to scout the sister for the Magic Knight." Klaus smiled.

[Name] look at the bandits, realizing one of them is missing. Four eyes said they're gonna bring them to the royal capital.
[Name] went over to the bandits and decided to ask, "Where's the other one?"

They look at him, then at eachother and shrugged. He hum in respond.

"He's kinda..Breathtaking." One of them whispers, another smirk, "I know right? 'M gonna take him out on a date once we meet again."

"Nah, he's the one taking you out on a date first."

"I want him to take me out..In bed-"

"Silence for once! You four are not allowed to speak unless you have permission!" Klaus yelled at them. The bandits went quiet after that.

One of the missing bandit was on top of the giant skull.
Unexpectedly, the bandit form into a different person...The original bandit was tied up, unconscious.

A blonde haired person appeared, he lay on his back with his hands behind his head.

"Man, that was fun.
If they were actually in trouble, I was gonna save them, but I didn't need to at all. William's newbies are pretty impressive, too...
And come to think of it, that tall guy..Huh, his mana felt familiar.."

The strange man hum.
In a instant, something appeared beside the man. And a voice yelled,

"How long do you intend to fool around!" The blonde male flinch at the voice, he closes his ears and told the other guy his voice was loud.

"You need to return at once! Your work is piling up!"

"All right, all right. It's not healthy to be so irritated all the time."

"Whose fault do you think that is, huh?!"

☆☆☆☆

The next morning, the Golden Dawn members who got include into the previous mission had went to captain Vangeance's office. The four of them bow in front of the Golden captain, some were shock to Hera they've received a star.

"The Wizard King was pleased with your work, and we received a star."

"Thank you very much! It's a honor!"

"I never thought I'd get one on my first mission."

'..A star. What is it all about? I guess it's good, since..We received it from the Wizard King.'

Klaus exclaimed that they didn't deserve to earn the star as they didn't do much in their previous mission. Captain Vangeance told them after they brought Salim in, he ended up confessing everything. To various evil deeds 'Lord Hapshass' had done. They've done..Awful stuff.

"You made quite the catch. It's all thanks to you four."

"Klaus, Yuno, Mimosa and [Name]. I look forward to all of your future great deeds."

"Yes, sir."

They all said in sync. After that, they were dismissed. As they got up from the ground and was ready to leave, captain Vangeance had another thing to say.

"[Name], can you please stay?..I need to talk about something."

They turn their head back to their captain, curious.
[Name] nod as he stayed in the office while the other three had left.

He stood straight, captain Vangeance walk down the stairs.

"Is there anything you..Need, captain?"

"..Well, this will not be that important but.."

He went closer to the taller male, taking a good look at him.

"Do you by any chance...Know who Rowan is?"

"..Rowan?"

[Name] tried to think about it. He tries to remember anyone named Rowan in his life, but he doubt he had ever meet a Rowan before.

"No, sir. I don't think I know anyone that goes by the name Rowan."

"Ah, all right then...You just look quite familiar. I apologize for wasting your time, you may-"

"A few people actually told me I look familiar to him..Even though, I don't know who he is. Is there an history to the man, captain?"

William tried to make eye contact with the male, but he looked away. As if he wasn't sure how to explain it. [Name] sigh.

"Actually..Nevermind. I'll be leaving now."

He look at his captain be last time before turning around and walk away. William watches as he left his office. Once he was fully gone, he start to think.

'Such familiar features. If it weren't for my intuition, then I'm probably making this up. Just because he looks familiar doesn't mean he's someone I've known. And...Card magic. I've heard it before. I once heard a prince from Celestial Kingdom has it. But..The Kingdom is already gone. I doubt anyone is still alive there.'

He shook his head,
'But he's rather interesting and powerful. That includes Yuno...I'm counting on all of them. Especially..Yuno and [Name].'