Happy Birthday, Mavis

Quantum Leap

Gabriel Silva
:vocalist

QUANTUM LEAP SERIES

Faded In Your Last Song

Cupid's Chokehold

Gambler

Half Past Midnight

Happy Birthday, Mavis

An Epistolary

by underco_vee

ALL LOCATION, CHARACTERS, ORGANIZATION, INCIDENTS WRITTEN IN THIS STORY ARE ENTIRELY FICTITIOUS

IMAGES AND CLIPS ARE NOT MINE. CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS

They're only a visual representation and I got them from pinterest.

Typos and grammatical errors ahead.

Also, this epistolary includes narration.

Warning:
This story includes profanities and curse words. Read at your own risk.

a/n:

hi hiii I wrote this one when I was having a hard time writing a story. That time, I was lacking inspiration and didn't have the strength to continue anything, and it was always easy for me to start on something shorter and had simplest plots. Doing so helps me get excited to write again, and this one has the shortest plot that I had in my drafts. During that time I desperately wanted to write. I wanted to get back on track so I tried to write despite not having the same enthusiasm that I have when writing my other epistolaries.

So this might disappoint you, but I am not disappointed with what I produced when I was struggling to rise from that slump, and won't get this down just because you didn't want how it went, it's still up to u if u wanna read this, anyway.

If it didn't pass your preference, it's easy to leave it behind. Stop wasting your time with writing and commenting hurtful words and find a story that would cater to your preferences instead.

Being in my element, writers don't just type words, I nestle in my character's mind and even had to empathize with triggering events.

And I hate that I had to explain myself even with these things. I am not asking for something grand, I wanted to be respected as a writer who writes stories. but some people just act as if they will die if they didn't have the opportunity to be an asshole.