how it all started

It was a rather normal day for people of GAIYA ( guy-ah) , kids were going to school, parents were going to work, and the king and queen doing their business. Their children were training in the training room. while jade , Avan ( ooh- van) and Jada were watering the plants in the secret underground garden that most of the kingdoms power came from (which was robbed more times than any jewelry store ever), while raya , xayen ( zay- en, Uriah, Mak'ahari ( mac-ari) , and Tanya were training in the training room.

Two hours later, everything was quiet, Jade and Raya were talking about girls stuff Like make up and Royal life stuff and the boys were talking about boys stuff like fighting and sparring. Jada and Mak'ahari were on the balcony and on the lookout for any signs of trouble, since they were more of the over protective type of siblings of the family. As they were about to go inside because of the cold weather , all of a sudden the war horn was heard. for about four minutes it was going off like an alarm clock.

While Raya and Jade were talking, Raya and Jade heard the War horn and ran outside to see what the issue was, the land was getting attacked, not by the other lands but by an unknown tribe now known as the tarkatans, inhuman like creatures with shark like teeth and blades long enough to go through ten people. Jade knew who the leader was ,  a tarkatan man named Baraka and later followed by the osh-teks, an Aztec based tribe led by ko'atal khetz. far away from shauwntereh.

It was very confusing for them since the tarkatans and the osh-teks were in battle since the beginning of time, so it was somewhat on the weird side. The GAIYAN army were preparing for war when a bomb was heard, they started to move more quickly and then got on the battlefield to fight off the remaining terrorists in their kingdom.

Raya's P.O.V

All I could remember was talking with my older sister about royal life and other things, when all of a sudden a guard walked in unannounced and spoke up like someone was forcing him to say things in a way my jaw dropped , all I heard was four words that changed everything for me and he said " princess we.... we're under attack". Then I and Jade sat up confused and she said " are you sure it isn't a false alarm Garrett". The the war horn sounded .... He was for real this time and now my heart was beating faster than ever and he told us to stay calm and we completely looked at him like he was crazy and both shouting " Just Fuck Off !" And he ran away like his life depended on it.

Uriah's  pov

After four tarkatans made an escape to the throne room , the rest were all dead ... The war was over, but not without cost.
In the throne room there were pictures of all us as babies and older , but the memories were shattered when a bunch of tarkatans and osh-teks ransacked the place and made it look like a tornado had hit.
Just then fourteen guards rushed In with the king and queen , but all were brutally slaughtered in a matter of minutes. my dad fell unconscious, and was thrown into the sea below. While my mom was captured by the osh-teks and beaten , but then we  came in just a nick of time and fought off the last remaining terrorists in the castle. Just a reminder we were all kids then. but to just stand there in horror like a statue , jade stood there emotion less for what felt like an eternity, just watching her siblings fight off the last remaining terrorists and watching her mother die brutally in front of her eyes.

This event changed everything for jade, Jada , raya, Uriah, Mak'ahari , Tanya , xayen and Avan

                 Tanya's pov ten days later

"All I can remember was being attacked  and all my siblings fighting off the tarkatans and osh-teks, small children that were old enough to be teenagers fighting
Grown adult men and losing a wise, beautiful, loving young women who was a devoted wife and mother who died because her first born would not fight back and just stood there in the door way just staring at such horrible sight and emotionless, wondering if she loves you... I can't ever forgive jade ... And I know what you are thinking, "but Tanya she's your sister" , everyone makes mistakes, But she betrayed us and our mother! That's no mistake!"