A Hidden Passion - A Meariri Oneshot

As the sun set over the Hyakkaou Private Academy, Mary Saotome sat alone in her dorm room, her mind replaying the events of the day. She had just competed in another high-stakes gambling match, and had come out on top. But despite her success, she couldn't shake the feeling of emptiness that had been gnawing at her for some time now.

It was then that she heard a knock at her door. She opened it to find Ririka Momobami, her fellow student council member, standing there with a sly smile on her face.

"Mary," Ririka said, "I was wondering if I could talk to you for a moment."

Mary was intrigued, and so she invited Ririka in. The two sat down and Ririka began to speak.

"I've been thinking about you a lot lately," Ririka said, in a soft voice. "I can't help but notice the way your body moves when you gamble, the way your eyes light up when you're winning. It drives me wild." Ririka leaned in closer, her lips inches from Mary's ear. "I've been dreaming about feeling your touch, tasting your lips," she whispered.

Mary's heart began to race as she felt the heat rising between them. She realized that she too had feelings for her. She turned her head to look into Ririka's eyes and saw the raw desire reflected in them. Without a word, Mary pulled Ririka into a deep and passionate kiss, their tongues dancing together in a frenzy of lust.

As they pulled away, Ririka whispered "I've been wanting this for so long."

They shared another kiss, and then another. They couldn't get enough of each other, and as the night went on, they explored each other's bodies, unable to control their desire for one another.

They knew that they had to keep their relationship a secret from everyone else in the school, and they had to be very careful not to get caught by the other students council members. But despite the difficulties, they were happy, and their love for each other only grew stronger with each passing day.

Years passed, and after they graduated from the Hyakkaou Private Academy, they decided to leave the world of gambling behind and start a new life together. They traveled the world, visiting exotic locations and experiencing new things. They were happy, and they knew that they were meant to be together forever.

As they sat on a beach watching the sunset, Ririka turned to Mary and said "I love you" and Mary replied with "I love you too."

And with that, they kissed again, knowing that they were meant to spend the rest of their lives together.