HEAD OVER FEET

[That 90s show s1 onward]

"𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶"

"𝘈𝘸𝘸! 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯"

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

RORY HYDE was never a huge people person. She was well put together sure, but she never had interest in talking to people. She was always between Point Place and Las Vegas. So she never had a set friend group. This summer was going to change things. She was going to ask her mom to let her stay in point place all summer. Despite it being a small town, she found it a lot more inviting than Las Vegas. A small town is where she thrived. She also needed a lot more friends.

RORY NEVER really knew her dad. She had seen pictures of him but she never knew him. She tried to ask her mom about him but she only ever gave vauge details. She knew that he was the only reason she was ever in point place to begin with. Maybe one day thwy would meet, but not yet. She didnt even think she was ready for it.

SHE HAD one she was able to keep through it all, Dallas Hutcherson. He was really loyal. He called as much as he could, and when she was in Point Place, they would hang out everyday.

JAY KELSO was famous for being one of the Kelsos. The most horny family in town. He had a reputation for being a player. He had a soul though. When he tried to be deep he sounded uneducated, but in an endearing way. There was no way in know if he would make you happy or break your heart. Those who knew him knew he wouldnt do the ladder on purpose.

SHE HAD heard of the kelsos plenty of times. She knew her dad was friends with them, and she knew that they were important. She hadnt really met them either. She stayed inside most of the time. Unless she was with Dallas. Even if she had seen one of them around, she wouldnt know what they look like. All her dads old photos were trashed. She didnt even think of looking for anything. If they didnt get thrown away they probably got lost in the constant moving around.