The Art of Innocence

"With a taste of your lips, I'm on a ride

You're toxic, I'm slippin' under

With a taste of a poison paradise

I'm addicted to you

Don't you know that you're toxic?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Victoria Bloom.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Victoria went through many tragic events in her short life, she lived with an alcoholic mother who wasn't any better than her abusive father who has sexually molested her since she was a child and would beat her half to death sending her to the hospital.

The trauma that they inflicted on her caused her to grow a deep hatred for men as well as fear towards them, no one would've ever guessed that things such as that were happening in that household. They looked like such a happy family from the outside, two parents working good jobs.

She zipped her mouth shut without telling a single soul outside of the house hold what is happening to her. She beared all the abuse until one day it got unbearable after her sister died in a car accident.

CP's got wind of this and she was soon taken out of her home and started to live with the Grayson's who happened to be a close family friend, that she has never met before.

While living with them she would see a few boys - 3 of them to be exact - always come by the house hanging around, and during this period of time was when she met the devil himself.

Of course she had heard of him. Just because she doesn't seem to speak often doesn't mean she is deaf or blind. She always noticed them - she always noticed him - The Four Horsemen. They intimidated her and she has always hated The Four Horsemen ever since they became a thing.

The hatred she has towards them is different. They didn't do anything to her, it's just their reputation that made her hate them and fear them, due to the trauma her dad gave her.

No matter what, it's like she is attracted to danger itself because she finds herself observing the devil himself, and she hated it. Whenever she sees HIM, she hides. Whenever HIS presence is in the same room she is in, her muscle tenses.

She prays to god every day, praying so that none of them will ever notice her, or at least HE would not notice her. And she is extremely grateful to all the gods above that heard her pleas because He did not even glance at her way. Until that day.

It was a mistake she made. Too curious for her own good. And that night was the night everything went to hell.

Damon Torrance
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Quiet little Victoria Bloom, always closed off but slightly lively around her friends. Poor girl, she thinks that I didn't notice her but I do.

And she thinks I don't know about the little stunt Erika and she pulled on us to make us go into jail.

She once told me that she will put me in jail, and I told her that she better wishes that I don't come out of jail.

But not everyone's wishes come true.

Better watch your back Little Trouble, because I'm not letting you go out of my sight without destroying you.

We've waited. We've been patient. And now every last one of Erika's and your nightmares will come true.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hi everyone, let me say something first. Firstly, whoever decided to give my story a chance and read it, a special thank you for you guys. Secondly, I might not be able to post a chapter regularly because I am still in school. I have checkpoint's this year and I am planning on sitting for my IGCSE'S earlier because it will help me out when I will be moving to the United States. My mom might get transferred to the states by this year, so I am quite tight on my free time, but I will sure as hell try to update more chapters as frequent as I can.

~Rue.