~Freak~

A/N~ this story has themes that are Tw warnings to a lot of people. Since it's most of it I wont be able to put Tw throughout so please don't read if you are sensitive this sort of thing<3 

also bold writing is y/n's thoughts.

"Y/n GET UP HERE U FREAK!" my father screamed from the top of the basement stairs. Oh yeah I live in the basement according to my father I'm a 'disgrace' so he doesn't want people to see me or hear when I'm crying or screaming...BUT its not that bad I have a fire down here which keeps me warm on the occasion its lit.  And when he goes out I can sing but back to the present. I guess I zoned out because he came stomping down the stairs, the smell of fireball whiskey prominent on his breath I keep my head down, if I cry he'll only get angrier. " HELLO, ANSWER ME GOD DAMMIT" He sloppily screams. I stay silent. He lunges at me and grasps a ball of my hair in his hand god knows how it hasn't been ripped out yet. He drags me up the stairs and leads me to the kitchen where I see broken cups plates and bowls everywhere. His friends came round last night so it's gotten very messy. He practically throws me across the room and I land on pile of broken glass, which goes into my legs and arms. I hiss In pain as he storms to the door before turning with a scowl "Get this shit cleaned up I'll be back later with my friends they want to meet you" he smirks and slams the door shut.

I stay there for a moment tears rapidly falling down my face. I get up cringing in pain as some glass falls from my legs but I ignore my thoughts and get to cleaning it took me almost two hours but the house looks as normal as always. I grab a slice of bread and rather large glass water since I haven't eaten or drank anything in I think to be about 3 days. I'm shaking because in the back of my mind I'm terrified of what will happen when his friends get here especially because of what happened last time. I sit on the freshly cleaned floor wishing for someone to save me. You deserve this. You killed her if you weren't born she wouldn't be dead and father would be happy. My mum past away giving birth to me and from the age I could remember anything dads been doing this to me, however, it's only gotten worse since I turned 9 since he knows that when I get my Hogwarts letter he'll have to be more careful. Hopefully that'll happen soon since I turn 11 tomorrow school would normally starts soon. I'm so excited. 

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear keys and multiple foot steps at the door, so I run as fast I could to the basement sitting on the blanket that's meant be a bed. Praying that he forgets I'm even here and won't come find me. Sadly prayers don't get answered and I hear him coming towards the basement, I stand up knowing I'll have to go upstairs either way. He stands at the top of the stairs staring daggers into my head pointing to come upstairs. I do as he wants afraid if I don't the consequences might be worse, keeping my head down he grips my arm to go into the living room. When I look up I see about 5 men looking down at me with devilish looks in there eyes I gulp not knowing what gonna happen. They look at my father as if I wasn't there and start talking about if he's got any drinks. He lets go of me and goes in the kitchen, almost instantly they turn to me and I look down I feel them touching my arms and whispering to each other. oh no...

time skip(because I'm not writing something like that) 

I'm sitting on floor and I'm curled up in a ball, my father and his friends are all in the dining room. I look down at my clothes to see the torn up and blood dripping from my head onto them. I go to touch my face when I hiss in pain I've probably got a black eye. I get up to go to the basement when I hear a bang so I hide behind the sofa hoping it's not my dad then I see a man crouching In front of me. I flinch as he softly grabs my hand and brings me to my feet. He then goes on to tell me he works for the ministry and that I won't be harmed. Apparently my dad has been doing some illegal things so the ministry came to investigate then they found out about me. I start to feel light-headed, that's when it all goes black. 

I wake up in a hospital bed my head pounding and my whole body stinging from everything that happened. A lady came in smiling and saying that tomorrow I will be going to Hogwarts. "Tomorrow?!" I say quite panicked. Smiling she goes onto to say "Yes dear you have been unconscious for about a week and a half but it's expected since what happened to you" she looks at me her smile faltering because of what happened. I sigh and think about what's going to happen to happen at Hogwarts.

A/N- I hope you will like this story. There will be a pretty big time skip so I can get all the stuff about the marauders in.

953- words<3