Chapter 22

Pink and rusty awoke the next morning to Alex yelling about something with the pets. So pink and rusty got up hesitant to start the day instead of staying in each other's arms.  they slowly made their way upstairs to see what Alex was yelling about.  They went upstairs and Alex was sitting there with kitty and Phil and then pink and rusty took a closer look and it looked like they were having a tea party.  And then once Alex seen us, he said that Phil and kitty had spilled the tea. Alex asked pink and rusty to come and help clean up the tea that the pets had spilt. once they finished cleaning up the tea mess, they decided to see about doing something sense it was the weekend. They all took a seat in the livening room.

Pink: so, what do you guys want to do?

Rusty: I'm not really sure we could just got take a walk and maybe go to some stores?

Alex: yeah, I'm fine with that I have to get a new potato anyways this potato is growing mold * he says with disgust in his face*

Pink: okay then it is settled then we will go into town and look round and go into the shops. Now chop chop boy! get Reddy!

oink goes up stairs into her room and got changed..

(Pinks outfit:)

Alex and rusty are in their normal cloths because you know that they would not dress up if not needed

Pink walks downstairs and was met with rusty; Alex must have still been upstairs. Rusty looked at pink and looked very shocked, once he regained his composure he walked up to pink and grabbed pinks waist. 

Pink: rusty you should not be doing this in the livening room Alex could come down any second and he would end up saying something along the lines of "gross" or "get a room"

Rusty: then let him he already knows that there was something going on between us so he   could figure out that Hes going to see some public affection around the house. I mean you can't expect a couple livening int eh same house to show any kind of affection.

Pink: i guess your right and further on he would have to get used to it further into our relationship

Rusty: mhm now, did I tell you how stunning you look in the outfit white and black really suits you. 

he says winking as signaling to her cloths. 

Pink: I think it diffidently dose, especially in your void form she says with a smirk.

Rusty blushed at this comment because he was not expecting pink to say something like that to him of all people.

Rusty: you like my void form? i thought it would creep you out more then anythng

Pink: I will edmit that at first it did scare me but throughout time I have learned to love it just like I love you. * She says smiling and getting up and kissing his nose*

Just at that moment Alex walks down the stairs and sees how close the two where.

Alex: ewwwww get a room!! my potato can't see this *he said covering his potato's "eyes"

Pink and rusty both laughed and let go of each other and they headed out of the house and pink locked the door, after pink locked the door rusty grabbed her hand and they started walking to town.