?

"Okay.." Alhaitham put his arm around Kaveh, guiding him towards the table so he wouldn't fall.

"You're being awfully nice.."

"Your organs are about to be rearranged.. I should be a little nice before that happens."

"..I'm not liking the way this is going..." Kaveh closed his eyes, walking beside Alhaitham just to open his eyes with his hands on the table once they got over to it.

"Go slow this time..Last time I felt like puking.."

"I can't promise anything but I'll try to go slow for you." Alhaitham leaned over Kaveh, pushing his head into the table, then placed his hands on theirs.

"But it's also your fault for feeling sick afterwards. You kept pushing into my arms."

"Oh as if you weren't almost killing me whenever you tightened your grip!" Kaveh kept his head on the table, glaring at Alhaitham's hand placement with a grumble.

"I'll give you a few moments to prepare yourself.." Alhaitham pinned their hand to the table, leaning his head down to their shoulder so his body could touch Kaveh's back.

"I can't prepare myself with all the weight of your body on my back." Kaveh closed his eyes, smiling and sighing.

"Your few moments are up." Alhaitham squeezed Kaveh's hands, putting his... inside of him. Kaveh's head perked up, his eyes widening.

"Augh!" Kaveh choked up a few moans as Alhaitham slowly thrusted into him, moving one of his hands to Kaveh's head to push it on the table.

"Ngh!!" He twitched every time Alhaitham thrusted. The table creaked every time Kaveh's body pushed against it.

"Calm down Kaveh..." Alhaitham whispered into Kaveh's ear, continuing to trust slowly. A few tears ran down Kaveh's face, proceeding to moan louder. Alhaitham squeezed his hand, putting two of his fingers in their mouth to keep him silent. "Mmph.." Kaveh whimpered, biting down on Alhaitham's fingers. He took his fingers out of their mouth and pushed Kaveh's head onto the table, thrusting faster.