𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄 ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ |‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑰

‎

"We're all just wounded souls stumbling about in the dark.
Desperately trying to stitch ourselves together.
Hoping to fill holes they ripped in us"
—— PIERCE BROWN

‎ ‎

‎ ‎

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄
—————————
the last of us

‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎

‎ ‎

‎ ‎

INTRODUCTION

          THE WORLD ENDED WHEN ETHAN WAS FOUR, the fungus had evolved, infecting humanity and sparked a global pandemic. Infected humans have turned into cannibalistic creatures. Ethan's mother died shortly after his home city fell apart, infected by the mutated fungus and she was forced to be killed. Since then, it was just him and his aunt, Tess.

          Twenty years had passed, the Cordyceps infection have wiped most of the world's population— either infected or dead. Those who survive forced to adapt in the world's current condition while still fighting to survive. Growing up in the amidst of post-apocalyptic world have hardened Ethan, surviving was all he knew and he was good at it. He was raised by his aunt, Tess for the past twenty years, his last living family member and the two have been inseparable since.

          Ethan joins Tess and Joel to smuggle a young teenage girl name Ellie out of the quarantined zone to a group called 'Fireflies'. They soon to realize that the girl is immune to the Cordyceps infection and could potentially change the world. On their journey, they meet a surviving member of the Fireflies name Greyson, whose group were supposedly take Ellie but were killed by the infected, leaving Greyson the only survivor. Greyson joins along the journey with Ethan and Joel while protecting Ellie.

          As they embark across the country, they meet other survivors and lose some on the way, it is not only the infected and harsh environment they have to fight through but also people who are dangerous and ruthless killers.