I Crave Her

"Master Dorian." Her voice was like an angel's song, heavenly and sweet. She had addressed me from the doorway of my bedroom. I beckon her to come in further. While I put away my notes to give her my fullest attention.

"Master Dorian, I was told you wanted something of me."

"Wanted?" I questioned her.

My eyes wandered over the goddess like body that stood in front of me, etching every curve and line of it to memory. They skimmed across her chest and naked shoulders. Up the long slender neck to a delicate fresh face that still clung onto it's youth. My eyes then met the depths of her sea green eyes and I peered into her soul. 

Yes, I wanted her, but to state it as plainly as that, would be a crime of the heart. It would come no where near my true feelings for this woman.

I crave her; I have an unsettling hunger for her.

I crave her smell. That delightful, wonderful aroma that fills a room once she has entered. That scent that lingers long after she has left. A fragrance that cannot be mimic even by the most lavish of perfumes.

I crave her touch. The touch of her warm, silk-like skin against that of my own. So very much so that my body yearns for hers. On many occasion the thought of it keeps me up at night.

I crave her taste. The taste of the lips, she so delicately uses to say my name. The lips that probably will never say the words to me that I so desperately want to hear. The lips she uses to confess her love to that man.

A man who cares not for her, but for that of another. A man whose greed and social status means more to him than the woman he claims to love. A man whose word and loyalty means nothing in this world.

A man I loathe, despise,and abhor. Yet I wish to be him with every fiber of my being.  For he is the keeper of the one thing I crave the most from this life.

Her heart.

She belongs to that man. That man who is her husband.

She made a vow to God to love, honor, and cherish that man. I can do nothing but respect that.

I will never be able to satisfy my cravings for this woman. I will forever be empty.

"No, nothing at all Aunt Josephine."