𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫: 𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚆𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙼

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

PLAYER'S DISCRETION ADVISED:

The episodes involves the mention of mental disorder. The game master does not condone any kind of self-diagnosis or rude behavior against this current episode. This is whole story is completely sensitive towards mental health so I advise people to not romanticise this topic and do not ever self-diagnose.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╰┈ [OVERWHELM]

┏━━━ ━━━┓
Spoilers: Season 1, Episode 6
[Minor Spoilers]
No Time to Die by Billie Eilish playing...
II

┗━━━ ━━━┛

"ARISU." On the rooftop, Chishiya voices out while you hide where Chishiya instructed you last night to listen in while Kuina is on the other side of the messy-haired man, Arisu, looking out if you'd be visible in Arisu's perspective.

Something in you tells you that you should walk away, that this isn't right - eavesdropping to test your friend's loyalty to you isn't right but the distance between you and your two new friends for the past week makes you uneasy.

In your head, the jumble of words of 'it's okay' and 'run away' is right by both of your shoulders, playing angel and the devil, and yet even with how clear you can hear them, the words in your head only seem to speak louder than your gut feeling until Chishiya finally speaks up again,

"You and Usagi seem to have gathered a whole bunch of information."

You narrow your eyes back to the current reality, unknowingly nipping on your bottom lip as your heart seems to palpitate from the mention of your female friend, making you feel uncomfortable in your stance right now when you think of the athletic woman - Usagi.

A side of you was thankful for not seeing her - since the night when she ran after Arisu even though you were just right behind her still lingered in your head, and it would've been replaying in your head for the rest of the night if it wasn't for the fact that you have recently done foreplay with the man you wished to not see right now and yet that same man is helping you in the cost of testing Arisu.

Just something about her that night made you reflect on yourself. Did it really have to take yourself to be pulled away from your friends to reflect how much they mean to you?

You just don't know what's right since another side of you wishes to see her but you don't know if you're capable of that yet. The simple question of 'Why did that hurt?' is still in the back of your head, and it would've been in your whole brain if it wasn't for the fact that your mind not only had Usagi in it but two other men you considered as your life partner in your previous years.

For the past few days of having to be stuck in the arms of two men you thought would be your safe place has now been confused with Usagi's - someone who had listened to you, made you feel happy, and made you feel content with yourself - Usagi, that's the name that kept you stubborn in the hands of these two men.

She's the name that made you realize that - humans are not human shells of greed. In the times you've been in the arms of possessive men, you came to realize that Usagi's name never left your head and now you're more anxious - you just don't know anymore, you're too dizzy in the head to think about who you like, what you are, who you are, and what's Arisu's next words.