CHAPTER 1: FEELIN' ALRIGHT

The sun begins to rise, but an unexpected event occurs a few kilometers from the city, Diane is on the floor after being hit by a bullet but luckily she was wearing a bulletproof vest, at that moment a peculiar character arrives who has been chasing her for a time, pointing a gun at her while his hands tremble with nerves, with the index finger about to pull the trigger...

                                                                                      🦊(Pleading)

Fernando please! You don't have to do this...

FERNANDO

You took away the person I loved, you took away everything I had in my life... Now I will take you out of my life and from that someone who loves you the most...

ONE WEEK BEFORE...

The city looks sunny with regular traffic, clean streets and smiling people on every corner.

RADIO ANNOUNCER

Good morning to all who are listening to this broadcast live and in stereo, a good day to start our routines whether it be work, university or wherever you are with something pegasus to feel good today... That's right I'm speaking about "Feelin' Alright" by Elle King let's roll...

(The song plays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMjJcZp3zC4&list=OLAK5uy_n1bGFBdaLZeIx90xkC4jJXcUSBzu8mZkI&index=33 )

The music is changed in another much quieter place...

In a very familiar cafeteria, our gang is enjoying a good weekend breakfast while people are not afraid of them as they recognize who they are.

Wolf looks calm circling with a spoon around the cup of coffee that he also asked for a German breakfast, Snake simply ordered a cup just like his best friend, Shark chews a huge ham sandwich, Piranha and Webs have a cold chocolate with straws with great satisfaction...

🐺

There is nothing better than sharing another beautiful day with you

🐍

That's right, although I would like to go back to our old days but well it's something we always wanted...

🐺

What do you mean?

🐍

That this thing of being the bad guys we felt like more powerful but now I feel that those things are no longer for me

🐺(Smiling)

I'm proud of you, what you said made it clear to me who we really are, before they saw us as monsters, afraid that we would hurt someone

🦈

But guys, don't you find it strange that everyone here can be nice to us?

🐺

No, not for me, it is difficult to differentiate who is good or who is bad, we have to be careful because someone who pretends to be innocent but in the end turns out to be a traitor or villain, we will stop him so that these people can be calm about the problems of that fake good people