♡28♡

Jimin looked at yoongi's comment and giggled as he kicked his feet, what a nerd, he was really excited for yoongi to come over, he couldn't wait.

And it seems he wouldn't have to wait long, because not even 5 minutes later, there was a knock at the door.

Jimin went to inspect, and through the peephole, he could see yoongi, he shyly opened the door, peeking his head around slightly, catching his hyungs attention.

"oh hey jiminie, you okay?"
Yonngi asked in his dark voice, jimin loved yoongis voice.

"mhm, you wanna come in?"
jimin said opening the door fully,
"thanks!" Yoongi replied, walking in, leaving his shoes at the corridor.

"So, what you wanna do jimin?"
yoongi asked, and jimin stood and thought.

"can we watch a movie?" He asked excitedly, and yoongi nodded smiling.
"Yeah sure, let's go to the living room-"

"ac-actually, we can go to my room?"
jimin asked shyly, looking down, and not meeting yoongis gaze.

"oh okay, sure, I'd love to!" He said and smiled a big gummy smile.

When they got to his room, jimin sat down on the bed and sighed in content at the soft feeling.

"woah jimin, I love your room!" yoongi said looking around. It looked so comforting and safe. A golden glow filled the room from the sun peeking through the curtains, flowing over the cream carpet and white bedding, strawberry patterned.

"Thank you yoonie, me and Jin picked the design and joonie helped set it up, he's so strong!"

"well it's very pretty" yoongi said, "anyway, what movie you want to watch? I've got some snacks" yoongi said, than lifted his carrier up and shook it.

Jimin smiled the biggest smile
"The breakfast club!!"

"Alrighty, let me get us some drinks, what would you like?" Yoongi asked, giving jimin the snack bag.

"umm, strawberry milk please!" He replied fishing through the goodie bag, and with that yoongi left to retrieve their drinks.

he re entered Jimin's room, one coke for himself and one strawberry milk for jimin

He placed their drinks on the beside table and sat on Jimin's bed, next to him, and jimin pressed play on the movie.

about halfway through the movie, jimin had moved so that his head was laying on yoongis chest, and he was listening to his heartbeat.

It made him feel relaxed, being with yoongi, and he couldn't help but wish he had met yoongi sooner. His thoughts were cut off when he felt yoongis hand playing with his hair, but he was too nervous to look up at him, so he stayed, eyes on the TV.

Soon enough his eyes began to droop, as the rhythmic beat of yoongis heart lulled him into a sleepy state.

Yoongi had notices jimin become slowly more and more relaxed as time went on, until jimin was fast asleep on his chest.

Yoongi smiled as jimin subconsciously snuggled closer to yoongi in his sleep, and yoongi snuggled back, closing his eyes and sighing in content at how perfect this moment was right now.