Yami's Story

Yami POV
Hi everyone I'm Yami Eucliffe and I'm an angel yep you heard right. I was born an angel, no one really knew the cause so basically I was locked away in a house. It wasn't that bad, I mean my mother and brother loved me but I could never leave the house because I would be given stares and threats by people. They were frightened by me and People have tried to kill me a couple times. I never did get to make friends and I never went to school. I taught myself what I know and my older brother taught me what he knew. For the longest time I would long for friends but never got any. I would wonder why people were so scared of me. Everyone would see me as a monster except my mother and brother. I had no father he left us a while ago, I can't help but wonder if he left us because of me. I can't be the only one like this can I? There must be others out there like me right? I've lived like this for awhile locked inside living in fear and having the same questions repeat in my head. But now there might be hope I was looking on my computer and found an academy for Angels and Demons. I asked my mom if I could go and she agreed but she had some requirements. I agreed to her requirements and I'll be starting my first day at Blood Wing Academy in a week. I hope I can make some friends. But even though everything is looking up no one must know about the secret I've been keeping from everyone. It would just be a burden if I told anyone the truth. So I must keep it to myself and not have anyone find out the burden I have been carrying.

A/N: I know you guys have read my other stories and yes I'm using the same character names but they Don't connect to my other stories they have new plots and powers. So I hope you enjoy and READ THIS AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE.