Toy Foxy

I was made at the time of April 4, 1983. I was the new animatronic on that time. I was kid-friendly, had long eyelashes, golden eyes, and a lipstick on my muzzle. I was also a replacement of the pirate fox, Foxy.

Kids Cove, that's where I entertain those kids. They run around like maniacs, color and drawn pictures of me.

Some kids even argue about my gender, they fight like cannibals. Crap, those kids were crazy.

I always wanted to be a part of the 'Fazbear' band. Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie, and Toy Freddy was the main attractions of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

The Marionette, or as we can call him..Puppet. He gives prizes to little kids, plushies, those stuff. Balloon Boy, more like Fu- is this supposed to be rated G? Never mind then, BB gives 'Bwoons' to kids.

"Mommeh, can I playh wit Mandle?" A girl said, she has few teeth though. Crap, it even scared the hell out of me. Crap, Crap, CRAP.

"No, just go watch the Show Stage, or not it will bite you.." The Manager smiled when he heard her.

What did that bi-... just said!? 'Bite you' I won't bite an innocent girl, possibly..I could just bite that stupid damn manager!

The kid stared with her emerald green eyes, she wanted to play with me. Craps for that manager.

After like 3 years, a boy looked to me. He said harsh words, he even cussed! Who the hell would teach a kid like that!?

He called his friends when I accidentally bit him of my anger, they then torned me up!

"Mangle" my name, Toy Foxy!? No..it was Mangle. The manager let me be fixed but that darn kid can't stop his hands, other kids even joined in! So they left me like what you see. Torned up.