5 years old

💕💕💕💕Jordan's P.O.V💕💕💕💕
I just got out of bed and asked mommy to help me pick out clothes she tried to give me a pink dress but I said no and got this very very cooly cool top that had a football on it and black jeans with flipy flops, I wanted to go to to the park so I told my mom "mommy can I pwease go to the park?" I asked she said "okay Jordan but only if Alex goes with you" she replied, Alex was my big bwrother so I went into his room and asked him nicely "ALEX GO TO THE PARK WITH ME PWEASE" he jumped up and I laughed "okay okay let's go" he then picked me up and set me on his shoulders. we walk to the park which seems like forever but when we do he sets me down and we race over to the swings. he starts to push me but this box thinking plays a song so he left to answer it. I pouted because I didn't really know how to use this thing. A boy with blacks hair in a mess but it looked cool, came over and asked "why are you pouting"i the said "because no one will push me" I said pouting more me eyes watering a bit. "don't cry here I'll push you" I smile and say "really?!?" "Sure" he said and went behind me and started pushing me on the swing. "yay" I say lauging and by the time Alex get back me and the boy were playing tag. "hey sis come on we have to go now" Alex says "aww okay" I say and turn to the boy "what's your name?" I ask "hunter" he says "I'm Jordan" I say "hunter bro come on mom wants us" said a tall boy probably Alex's age. Alex and the boy glare at each other me and hunter then hug "promise we can play together again" I whisper "of course from now on les meet up at the park the same time" he whispers back "okay bye hunter" I say pulling back "bye Jordan" he yells back as I leave with Alex "sis you aren't aloud to play with hunter " my brother says "why he's really nice" I say "cause I said so" he said back and by the time we stopped arguing we are at moms house "meanie" I yell and run in side and run to my mom hugging her legs as I cry. "what happened sweetie" she asked "Alex won't let me hang out with my new Fwiend!" I cry "ALEX GO TO YOUR ROOM WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS LATER" She yells. I hug her until I fall asleep.
💞💞💞💞Hunters P.O.V💞💞💞💞
As me and my big brother,Tyler, are walking away he says "Hunter your not Aloud to hang out with Jordan" he says sternly "why she's cool and fun" I say. "because I don't like her or her stupid brother" he says in a low voice "well I like her! and I'm 7 I can make my own choice!" I yell and run to my mom who I can see in the distance "MOM MOM MOM" I yell and hop in her lap while she was reading a book and my dad was eating ham on the picnic basket "Tyler won't met me play with my friend Jordan!" I say "but mom Jordan is-" Tyler says but is stopped by my mom "tyler I don't want to hear it let hunter hang out with whoever he wants and if you mention this one more time you will be grounded" she says "mom what day is it and what time is it?" I ask "Imm it's Friday and the time is 6:30" she replies "every Friday take me here at 6:30" I say she laughs "okay well les go home buddy" my dad days and picks me up and I fall asleep on my dad's shoulder.
🙈🙈 Next Friday, Jordan's P.O.V🙈
When I woke up it was Friday yay! I get to see hunter "MOM LETS GO TO THE PARK!" I yelled my mom came walking in and said "okay but you let me dress you (outfit on the side). when we were done I didn't like it but now I could go to the park. as we drive there I couldn't wait I was jumping in my seat. when my mom got me out of the car and set me on the ground I ran over to the swings and waited there and in the distance I saw someone running towards me I realized it was hunter! I started running towards him but since I have t really worn a dress when I'm running I tripped and fell and when hunter got over i was on the ground hugging my knee. "Are you okay Jordan?" He asked "no I got a boo boo on my knee" I said years welling up in my eyes. "Where does it hurt?" He asked I point to a spot on my knee and he bent down and kissed it to make it better "my mommy says it helps" he explained "it helped but I also got hurt here " I pointed to another spot in my knee and he bent down and kissed that spot. "Better?" He asked "yes let's go on the swings" I said as we race to the swings "hop on" he says while getting behind the swings. I hop on the swing and he pushes me. "how old are you?" I asked him "I'm seven you?" "Oh I'm five"
💧💧💧Jordan's moms pov💧💧💧
As Jordan runs I start to run after her and by the time I reach her she is on the swings and a little boy is pushing her. someone runs and stops by me "Caren?!?" She asked in disgust I turn towards her "Crystal!?!" I say in the same tone "are you hunters mom?" I ask "yes, are you Jordan's mom?" She asks. "Ugh listen I don't want hunter to be upset and Jordan is the only friend he has so let's keep them playing, I know my husband doesn't hey along with yours but they don't have to know." she explains "I agree I'm sorry" I say "I'm sorry too".