Untitled Part 1

Harry's POV:

Ugh. I just finished cleaning the whole bedroom of Ms. Swift and let me tell you. She really wants me dead because of exhaustion. Her room is so big and so dirty at the same time. Ugh. My body is literally cracking right now every time I move. Now, I'm in my room, resting. Actually Ms. Swift is actually nice, but just very little. She found me in the streets because my parents was arrested for being drug dealers. I was 13 years old by then. But fortunately, I was in 7/11 because my 'parents who-physically-hurt-me-because-I-was-a-burden' ordered me to buy something. So when I returned home, I saw that many cops were there to arrest me, so I made a run for it. Then I just spend my night in the streets. That's where Ms. Swift comes in. She woke me up for my slumber and when I saw here, wow! A gorgeous lady was there. She was very pretty but then I found out that our age gap was very big. Damn, she was very pretty, but I don't go out with someone who's not my age (Don't judge me, guys, but I'm a Haylor fan. Don't be bitter guys! xD✌)

Then she offered to be my stepmother, but I don't trust easily. So, I questioned her why she's offering me if she can just go to an adoption center. She responded that she has a soft spot in her heart for abandoned children, because she has a stepbrother, just like me. So we went to her house. She treated me very nicely. Like, a true mother. She also has a bestfriend,btw. Her name is Selena. Ms. Swift even adopted me illegally, but I chose the surname Styles. But then, a few months later she changed. She became THIS. I don't even know why.

Just as I was falling into a deep slumber. The speakers in my room shouted. "Harry! Come over here! I got something to tell you!" Ugh. Here we go again. I went to the living room and saw her there. Standing in a nice dress. Wow, even though she like my mother. I still have a crush on her. (Again, don't judge. This is the only chapter that has Haylor, you can just skip but this chapter contains important infos) 

"Im going to a birthday party with my officemate. But Im returning in a few hours. And since the whole house is clean". I smiled because of her compliment. I was thankful she acknowledged my work. I knew it that there was a little niceness in her heart. "Im going to order you something differently,"she pauses. Hmm, that's unusual. "Your going to count all the tiles in the whole house. But don't worry, only the first floor of the house. Im not that harsh", she said in a sweet voice while having a sweet smile on but with a hint of amusement. And there goes my happiness. "And don't ever think bringing your "friends", she air-quoted the friends. "Because I've got eyes on you, and if you don't do my command correctly. I got a surprise punishment for you later. Oops! i said it already, which means its not much of a secret anymore. Ok, Byebye", she said still having her good girl aura. And she exited the house and drove her car. 

And that where I crashed down the sofa. OMG, I'm goddamn tired from cleaning her entire room and this is what Im greeted with. And the worse, I can't get help and shes gonna come back in just a few hours. Well, Im just gonna start now rather than just whining all day. All right here it goes.

~*~*~*~*~***

"NO, I ALREADY COUNTED THAT, DOOFUS!", I shouted to myself. This scene has repeated over and over but now, this is the farthest I have count. I already counted 3,000+ and I lost count because I got confused. Now you'll say, just count the first line first and the second, second and on and on. But no, her tiles is complicated just like her. A group of tiles is circular but then the neighboring group of tiles are in a straight lines but then this group are in a different direction and these group are in a totally different direction and then these-UGH!