[ 015 ] HULK SMASH

chapter fifthteen
act ii avengers

                                                    HAWKEYE TRIPS A CHITAURI SOLIDER and rams an arrow down its throat

HAWKEYE TRIPS A CHITAURI SOLIDER and rams an arrow down its throat. Black Widow gets her hands on an energy rifle and sticks to fight the hell out of all the chirtauri that got in her way.

Captain America joins back in using his shield, swaps and whacks oncoming chitauri soldiers. It quickly became all too much for all of them. Lightning strikes down from the sky channelling the blast and firing the electricity out at the chitauri soldiers around them.

Thor touches down, "What's the story upstairs?" Steve asked holding his shield in front of himself.

"The powers surrounding the cube are impenetrable.?" Thor explained to the shorter man.

Thor trusted the avengers, something that Y/n saw. She just was scared to work in another group cause the fact that last time she was in a group of fighters they all winded up dying on the battlefield.

Sitting on a chitauri as if it was a horse she looked down at the city burning.

Y/n sat tall on a white horse, the same one she still had. Everything was dark and stares glistened in the sky. Millions of women lined the ground bleeding out in their uniforms, jumping down she noticed her lover among those women.

Snapping out of it, the Chitauri tried to kick her off of it. Y/n stabbed her sword down through its metal back. Somethings she had to leave in the past, she was going to be a ruler people looked for them to protect her.

Y/n remembered that she was one of the only Valkyrie left, already holding power. But there was a fire deep inside of her resting through her body. She was going to take what was hers with fire and bloodshed along with protecting her people.

Y/n never wanted to be controlled again.

She couldn't back away cause of it; she wasn't going to drink herself out she was going to rule. Just as she deserved to sit on a throne.

"I have unfinished business with Loki." Thor pointed out his hammer.

Clint was looking at all of his arrows, "Yeah, get in line." said Hawkeye.

                          "I'll deal with Loki," Y/n walked over to the group putting her sword back in her hip holster. Thor hid his smile when she realized something that brought her back down to them.

"Save it. Loki's gonna keep this fight focused on us and that's what we need. Without him, these things could run wild. We got Stark up top, he's gonna need us..." Steve pointed up at the buildings.

          Just then, Banner arrives on a small motorbike. Getting off, he looks around the city. "So, this all seems horrible"

"We protect here," Thor reminded Y/n; causing her to stay back and turn to Thor. "For now this is our home, which we protect."