Sofia's Boyfriend

Sofia could her lies she tells her friends about her secret birthday, Sofia knows about it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sofia could her lies she tells her friends about her secret birthday, Sofia knows about it. "Girls are you ready!" She smiled, Girls nodded their head. Emily would lie to her, suddenly someone is her Troublemaker. She is going to Shopping but Zoey's chromebook case , but she will not have a Plan,  Emily could give her mother chance she is going through a lot of things, Her Sister's 16th Birthday, Zoey hangs out with her friends. Felicia lies to her father. Amelia came to Jackson. ON her 15th birthday Amelia opens her presents that she gets for her 15th birthday. Rachel is mad at Alexander. Rachel wants Alexander to break up. "Nathan is a good Student" Principal William said about Nathan a 16-year-old boy who is study very hard he gets honor roll Student. He Got bullied by Timothy, Eric, Luke, and Tommy. Becky yelled at Stacey, who started got Beck in Trouble. Sofia met her new boyfriend His name Jonathan Hughes Oldest Brother of Veronica, Michelle, and Jenna. He was Born January 4, 1998 he was 17 years old, Veronica Is 16 years old. Michelle is 15 years old, and Jenna is 14 years old.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 25, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Sofia's storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें