32

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Ever since that spa day with Aizawa, Y/n's finally been able to just simply relax and it seemed that everything had fallen into place for her.

Even so, Hailey and Aizawa seemed to be very giggly these past few days and Y/n didn't know the reason as to why, but she'll soon find out.

But anyways Y/n was in bed laying on her stomach while watching Naruto, the woman currently on the Chunin exam arc when Aizawa walked in.

"You're still watching this?" The man asked as he got into the bed, laying his head right on Y/n's ass, his arms hugging her waist.

"Yeah it's good, you should watch it" Y/n exclaimed "I will," Aizawa said, glancing at the show now and then.

"Oh, I do have a question for you though" "huh?" Y/n asked, pausing the show to look back at the man.

"Well one of those random holidays is rolling around and Hailey's grandma texted that she wanted her to stay over there soon, so I was wondering if you might wanna go on a date during that weekend," Aizawa asked, a little nervous.

"Yeah we can, is there a special reason why though?" Y/n asked, feeling as though there was something he wasn't telling her.

"Maybe, but you'll find out during the date"

Time skip the next day
𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Bruh why are you acting like that?" I asked Quincy as I worked, currently on face time with her.

"Cause you're going on a date with Shota" she smiled "yeah I know, but why was he acting so weird? He's acting like we haven't gone on like a thousand dates since getting together" I exclaimed.

"You never know, but what I do know is you need to be looking stunning" "I always do" I rolled my eyes "I know but still, and make sure to wear your fro" "why?" "Cause that man is in love with it, trust" my sister advised.

As Quincy and I talked I was still a bit skeptical of everything, but eventually, I decided to leave that for the day of our date, now just finishing up my work before picking Hailey up from school, my daughter telling me about her day as soon as she got into the car.

And when getting home, Shota was already there with food from mine and Hailey's favorite restaurant, we were all eating and talking when I guess Hailey slipped up a little.

"Mommy you should marry daddy," the little girl said, Shota choking up a bit on his food, looking at Hailey while the girl placed a hand over her mouth.

"Mhm, well I will if he hurries up and asks" I spoke, giving Shota a look, seeing his face turned to a light shade of red.

"I will. Trust" he stated with a grin while I smiled a little, trying to cover the smile on my face from getting nervous suddenly.

Eventually, after eating we were now all in the room, Hailey again laying between me and Shota as a show quietly played on the tv, the little girl sleeping already.

But currently, Shota was looking at my nails "you wanna get your nails done before the date?" The man asked "yeah I'll probably schedule the appointment later" I shrug, hearing a hum from Shota.

"Mhm, they'd look good with a ring" he smiled, now making me turn to look at him.

"Okay I might be wrong but you've been dropping hints all week. You tryna marry me or something?" I asked "I've always wanted to" Shota answered simply, my stomach doing backflips.

"Really?" "Yeah of course, I already said you and Hailey are my family, but to make a family I need a wife" Shota smiled, a chuckle leaving past his lips while I was still left in a bit of shock.

"So you gonna, you know, on the date?" I asked "I don't know" Shota shrugged while I glared at him for a second.

"Well you better do something, I plan to look extra good on this date" I exaggerated "don't worry, I will"

And after some talking and a little bit of innocent flirting, we had fallen asleep.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 714