33

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Currently, it was the day before the important date for Aizawa and Y/n, but right now Y/n was working, and Hailey was already over at Y/n's mom's home.

But as she finished up her last report, just in time to clock out, Aizawa walked into the home with food from his and Y/n's favorite cafe.

"Oh, you went to the Cafe?" "Yeah, my lecture ended early so I made a stop" Aizawa spoke, handing Y/n the food he had gotten, looking at her new set of nails that he had paid for the previous day.
Nails

"Aren't we supposed to be going on a date tomorrow?" Y/n asked "Yeah, but we're doing something tonight too," Aizawa said, confusing Y/n since she assumed they'd just be relaxing till tomorrow

Of course, she didn't bother asking further, knowing that Aizawa was probably planning something for their date.

So as of now, the two were snacking on the cafe food as Aizawa had pulled out ingredients for their dinner, the man wanting for Y/n to just sit and watch him cook.

"How's my college babies?" Y/n asked, referring to Aizawa's students.

"They're fine, just pains in my ass like usual" the man stated, feeling Y/n roll her eyes from her spot on the counter, Aizawa finding it sweet how Y/n cared about his students.

"I doubt they're being that bad" she states "Yeah they're not that bad, just that Kaminari" "Hey leave him alone, that boy's just energetic" Y/n defended the boy.

Once the topic passed and the food was ready, the two were sitting at the table together while eating.

The mood was calm and sweet, Y/n still a bit oblivious to what Aizawa was truly planning for their date.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 309