Chapter seven; Filipendulous.

{Filipendulous; hanging by a thread

{Filipendulous; hanging by a thread.}

Aurora held Poe's hand, the two stood beside Finn as they overlooked the stormy, violent ocean that lead up to the remains of the Death Star. Aurora and Rey shared a look as the droid known as D-O that was on Ochi's ship beeped and BB-8 followed along. 

"It's the Death Star," Aurora answers, looking down at BB-8 as he gently nudged her leg, "It's from the old war."

"It's going to take us years to find what we are looking for," Poe says, wincing as he rolled his shoulders, the blaster shot harshly stinging.

"Oh dear,"

"Only this blade tells," Rey whispers, pulling out the blade and looking down at it, she saw a piece that stuck out, pulling it out and revealing a measuring instrument. Rey held out the blade, slowly moving the blade around. Aurora stood beside her as the others watched, gently placing a hand over Rey's as she matched the blade to the ruins of the Death Star correctly. 

"The wayfinder," Rey smiles at Aurora, who mirrored it. 

"Heads up," 

Aurora looked over at shoulder at Poe, who held his blaster as people approached them on horses. Aurora's hand holding her lightsabre at her side as Poe stood in front of her protectively. 

"Rough landing," The woman comments, leading at the front.

"I've seen worse," Aurora replies, moving to stand beside Poe. 

"I've seen better," The woman looks at Aurora, "Are you the Resistance?"

"That depends," Poe answers.

"We picked up a transmission from someone named Babu Frik," The woman says. 

"Babu Frik," C-3PO suddenly announced, "Oh, he's one of my oldest friends."

"He said you'd come," She says, "He said you were the last hope."

"We have to get to that wreck," Rey replies, pointing over at the fallen Death Star, "There's something inside there we need."

"I can take you there by water," 

"Have you seen the water?" Finn sarcastically asks. 

"Not now," The woman glances at Finn before looking back at Aurora, "It's too dangerous, we can go tomorrow."

"We can't wait that long," Rey says, turning to Aurora, "We don't have time."

"We don't have a choice," Poe turns to them, "Plus, Aurora need rest after everything and we need to get the ship fixed."

"Do you have any spare parts?" Adam asks. 

"Some," The woman replies, "I'm Jannah." 

"Adam," He nods with a tight smile in greeting.