Part 1

Prologue
October 13th-2010, Japan
It was all going as planned in the factory, the machines was working as it should and things went smoothly like every day. Out of now where the red lights and alarms goes off which means somethings wrong at some place. All the people working in the factory runs to the machine everyone has gathered at. The machine had stopped and one of the people working there was crying and leaning on someone's shoulder while other people was looking at something red come out of the machine. Someone was laying on the conveyor belt with half the body in the machine and the only thing you could see was the lifeless legs and waist still wearing the grey work pants and steady black worker shoes.
A Day later had they gotten an engineer to check on the machine but there were no signs that something was wrong with the machine. For the time being they didn't use the machine and put a paper on the machine with the text "out of order" so no more accidents could happen.
10 years after the accident the factory went bankrupt and they shut down the factory to be as it was with only the machines left.
Chapter 1
"Tiago, I told you not to press anything that looked suspicious while going to the abandoned factory!" I said...

It's the 27th 2020 of March and the Sakura trees are blooming so you can barely see the abandoned factory that used to be active 10 years ago. I like to do dangerous and exciting stuff, so I asked my three friends to join me and go in the factory for fun since no one have been there for 10 years. We were supposed to meet close the trees at 2pm and its 1:50pm. I admire the Sakura flowers, so I touch them gently to feel the light pink flower without getting them to fall off.
After 10 minutes of waiting and looking at the flowers Tiago, Atlas and Quinn come. It looks fun seeing them stand next to each other; Atlas is 6'1 with black hair going down against his neck but it's still short. He's wearing a white shirt with black jeans; I don't know why he always dress so fancy but I'm not complaining. Tiago is 5'3 with black curly, a little bit fluffy and a bit of red at the end of his hair. He's like me wearing casual clothes like grey t-shirt and black sweatpants. And Quinn is 5'7 with short black hair that's a bit messy but still looks cute and they wear their dark blue little too big hoodie with baggy black pants.
"Let's go inside, and don't touch anything that looks suspicious", I said.
It's quiet since there's no one around the factory and I hear our shoes touching asphalt and gravel. We went in the factory and there's almost nothing left except the machines and some dirt and spiderwebs on some places. The only place where light come in from is the windows which they are more on the grey scale because of the dirt than on the clean side. And the walls out of bricks and what's left of the cement roof. We split up and me and Atlas are going to check the windows and before I could see where Quinn and Tiago went, we heard a creaking sound like a button had been pressed and stone started moving.
Me and Atlas run to Quinn and Tiago and when we're with them not even one second passes and the floor is gone. And I can't see anything under all of us, only darkness. In the next second I'm closing my eyes and just feel how everything around me is getting wet and I can't hear anything. I'm trying to open my eyes and see we're in water, so I try to swim up... Or what I thought was up so I could get air. I swim the way where I can see some kind of light. When I get up I try to catch some air and get on the cold cement floor that gets wet by the water that drops from me. I see Quinn get up and trying to dry their hair and get out as much as possible water from their hoodie. I get a bit worried where Atlas and Tiago are because we have been childhood friends since we were 4 years old, and I met Quinn 2 years ago when we met in college. I try to look for them while trying to dry my hair and take out my hair bun that messed up when we fell and got wet. After some seconds I see them, both coming up from the water close each other. Their hair is covering their faces and they both look somehow cute but funny at the same time. My eyes are accidentally falling on Atlas chest-
"I- oh- uhm... Atlas your shirt is wet so I can like... How can I say this...? I can see through- or we all can see through it" I say feeling how my cheeks are turning red. "What you want me to do? Take it off", Atlas says grinning and sounds like he is about to burst out in laugh knowing I get flustered easy and I'm bisexual. I didn't want to say anything because I'd just start stuttering on my voice from being so flustered.
I jump a bit because I hear a sound like a mechanism starts and I see the walls starting to move closer each other. "Guys... I think the walls are moving closer to each other" I say looking around to find a way to get out. I see the others also looking around but when I check the walls again, they turn into beartrap teethes so they can easily go through anything that isn't made of stone or something hard enough not to get destroyed.
They're slow but it's stressful enough, I see a door that looks like a vault door out of metal that I think we could open. I think the other also have seen it since everyone started running to it. Atlas and Tiago are trying to open the door, it looks like it's roughly closed and hard to open so I decide to help as well. The walls keep getting closer and I could feel the sweat running down my forehead to my eyes and hear Tiago and Atlas breathing heavier because of how hard the door is to open. I'm not thinking about Quinn right now, but I think they're fine since I could hear steps behind me. I'm feeling something sting on my left narrow leg and I hear the door opening and we get through.
We close the vault looking door after and hear the walls going together perfectly without leaving any space left for anything to pass through, not even a fly. Everyone falls to the ground out of cement, and I'm feeling warmth at my left narrow leg. I stroke my leg with my hand and when I look at my hand I see blood, it's not so much that I'll die from blood loss or faint. I can't go back to the water and clean it, so I'll just let it dry while we're getting out of here. It was supposed to be fun to go here and discover new stuff until now when we were close to death.