Chapter Twelve: Game Over, Charles

Henrik's Pov

The girls and I were still in the mirror part of the maze, clearly nervous like hell.

Hanna was trying to call the Dilaurentis home phone to see if Mr. Dilaurentis or Jason would pick up.

But, so far, nothing.

"No answer" Hanna said.

"Ok. Try again" Emily begged.

Hanna sighed in annoyance before calling the number again, but once again, nothing.

"Nobody's home" Hanna shook her head.

"Ali could be on the roof. Did anybody check the roof?" Emily asked.

"Guys, we promised Toby that we would stay here until he escorted us out, remember?" Spencer sighed.

We heard footsteps and we saw Sara walking inside.

"The guys are talking to Clark and Tanner. She's got a lot of questions, for all of us" Sara said.

"Ok, well, how long do we have to stay here?" I asked.

"Yeah. We could be out there looking for her" Emily added.

"Em, look, we have to believe that Charles isn't gonna hurt Alison. She's his sister" Aria said.

"Charles drove his car through my house, Aria, ok. I believe he'll hurt anybody who gets in his way" Emily scoffed.

I sighed and tugged at my hair.

"Guys..." Aria trailed off.

We all turned towards her and furrowed our eyebrows when we saw the slight fear in her eyes.

"We're not alone in here" Aria said.

What the hell is she talking about?

She hooked her arm with mine and we began walking with the others following behind us.

We continued walking only to stop, considering we're in a damn maze, this place is impossible to walk around in.

"Are you sure that you saw somebody?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure" Aria nodded.

"Hey, Aria, there's no way out of here" Hanna said.

We all jumped when we heard a loud sound from behind us.

We turned around and saw a door creaking open. We all hesitantly walked inside the secret room, or exit, making sure to stay close.

However, we saw a shadow and stopped walking.

Soon a red-caped figure walked in.

I grabbed Spencer's arm and pushed her behind me, placing myself in front of the girls.

Aria scooted closer to my side, clinging onto my arm tightly.

However, when the figure took off their mask, we all sighed in great relief.

It's Mona.

"God, Mona, you scared the crap out of us" I glared at her.

"I've been following Alison since yesterday morning. I lost her when you guys jumped the cop" Mona explained.

"You knew that Clark was a cop?" Aria asked, shocked.

"Aria, maybe you thought he was always happy to see you, but I could never get past the bulge in his pants" Mona scoffed.

Aria rolled her eyes while I shook my head in annoyance.

We heard a chime and we saw Mona taking out a tablet.