Fantasies

"Yer fuckin' pathetic and disgraceful, Fazbear." Foxy told him. The pirate never referred to Freddy by first name. The hybrid bear was whimpering on the floor, a total wreak. "Ye share feelin's fer me? Is that what ye claim?"

"Y- yes... I love you, Foxy..." it was merely a whisper that escaped Freddy's lips. Foxy threw a kick to his stomach. Freddy grunted and shivered. "Wh- why do you want to h- hurt me?" 

Foxy gently brushed his metal hook against the facial flesh that was owned by Freddy. "Fazbear, I both fuckin' love ye and hate ye." A smirk crept in. "Seein' ye in pain is a big turn on." The hook slowly trailed down to his arm, than, Foxy added pressure, piercing the fragile skin. 

Freddy screamed, mouth closed, a muffled noise of agony. A long lasting burning sensation came along. Freddy gritted his teeth. Foxy brought his hook up, licked the red fluids off. "Hmm~ I want more of yer pain."

Freddy flinched. "Pl- please... no more..." he violently panted, needing lots of air. Foxy shook his head. "A pirate never shows mercy durin' a punishment." Freddy received another swift kick, this time to the face. The Fazbear rolled to a corner, even more defenseless. Blood leaked from his nose, he felt numb.

Foxy, like a hunter for his prey, walked to the corner, eyeing him with needs of lust. For years now Foxy had hated Freddy, it's pretty unknown to why that is, after all, Freddy didn't do anything to him. Some people just say the fox hates his guts in general. Foxy had the lust and passion of fire and the cruelty and violence of a blizzard. This is one pirate you would dread to get punished by. Foxy enjoys playing with his victims like toys. It's all a game of cat playing with mouse to him.

Freddy been scarred by the cat several times while the scars aided Foxy whom was the cat to catch his toy. It's the matter of a slow process to beat Freddy down. Foxy has sick fantasies of putting the Fazbear in torture devices to hear scream, to see him wince, and fear to be present in his eyes like a burning candle. 

Bondage, gag, abuse, whipping etc is all a welcomed fetish in Foxy's heart. He desires to fulfil it with Freddy. To strip him naked, to rip off his own clothing, to have Freddy firmly motionless completely spread and tied, to aim his erect cock at his entrance and with no hesitation to shove it straight inward in a very rough sense, to force thrust in and out of Freddy's ass, to get every last drop of his cum flowing inside him, to leave a mark of that memory so Freddy would never forget.

That's why Foxy loves Freddy, for a personal sex toy. Freddy is literally the only person whom Foxy can use. He's so weak minded, naive and knowing Freddy loves him as well just puts it all in a nice neat package. Foxy opens the package whenever he wants and Freddy doesn't do a thing about it. Despite this, the dream had never come true before.

Today is finally the day that Foxy could make that dream a reality. The ability to make it come true was in his grasp at the tips of his fingers. He'll grip it and pull it open like a curtain. The show must go on. The fur on Foxy's tail had puffed up in excitement and amusement. He wanted Freddy and nothing was going to stop him.

Freddy himself was Foxy's opposite. He was a small leaf flying in the wind that could be hurt easily. Freddy is a mannered and respectful. Sweet and kind. Like a cupcake layered with the sweetest of icing. Both shy, quiet and intelligent. Freddy had known Foxy since childhood, even then, Freddy suffered abuse by him. Foxy is Freddy's devil and Freddy feared him. He never had the mental or physical strength to fight back. Though Freddy doesn't bother with self-defense, he would never win and it caused the abuse to worsen.