Oc's Bio

——

Former Name: Sakiko Chisaki

Current Name: Sakiko Shigaraki

Age: 16

Vigilante Name: Champion

Hero Name: Undecided

FAMILY
? Chisaki (Biological Mother; Deceased)
? Chisaki (Biological Father; Deceased)
Kai Chisaki (Biological O!Brother; Alive)
A.F.O/ ?? Shigaraki (Adoptive Father; Alive)
Tomura Shigaraki (Adoptive O!Brother; Alive)

Quirk—– God's Champion; Sakiko can do anything and everything the gods and goddesses can do. To their shared abilities, abilities native to only them and the magic they possess.
Drawbacks are unknown.

Other skills: Weapon training (any), hyper motility/agility/endurance/stamina and reflexes, Natural Leader, Keen Intellect, gymnastics/acrobatics, vocals, and loyal friend/ally.

Power: 4/5

Agility: 5/5

Technique: 4/5

Control: 5/5

Intelligence: 5/5

Cooperativeness: 3/5

Sakiko's Past

Sakiko was happy with her parents and her older brother, Kai. They didn't have much but it was enough to survive and be happy.

One night, the Chisaki family's house burned down by a "random" hero with a fire quirk when he was fighting a villain. She and her brother lived of the streets for nearly two years. When her brother just straight up and left with an old man. Leaver her behind.

Sakiko had trust issues for a while, when a man with white hair helped her out. She was on guard for a while but then opened up to him. He introduced himself as Eππ€¥ Shigaraki, also known as All for One.

He took her in and helped train her both physically and with her quirk. She soon was adopted into the Shigaraki family. It was her, AFO and her new big brother Tomura. While her father and brother were vigilante that leaned towards being villains, Sakiko was just a vigilante who did what she wanted.

She went by the name Champion who killed both heroes and Villains alike. Sakiko hunted down and slaughtered villains who were committing crimes because they had the power to think they could do whatever they wanted. She even helped those who were unheard. Those Heroes she killed were just like the thugs. Some even worst.

The heroes, hero commission and many villain groups wanted her on their side. But she disappeared before anyone could take her.

However a little mouse/bear hybrid wanted to simply see what type of person she was, and if she was really a cold villain or just a teenager who was wronged.