(25), you'll know what to do

chapter twenty five; you'll know what to do[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]🪷🕯🍃

[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]
🪷🕯🍃

chapter twenty five; you'll know what to do[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]🪷🕯🍃

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]

tienna slammed open kensly's bedroom door, startling the girl as she quickly sat up on her bed. tienna looked to her with a sigh as she sat beside her, kicking off her shoes. "you still thinking about him?"

kensly nodded as she bit her cheek. "i can't stop ti. it's hard, it happened like three days ago. he was supposed to be my bestfriend, and now we're strangers."

"do you hate him?"

"i may have said i did but being real . . . i can't bring myself to hate matt." she answered. "don't judge me."

"im not going to judge you." tienna chuckled. "i understand the situation you're in. ok it's hard to hate someone you feel strongly for."

"what do you mean?" kensly asked.

"nothing." tienna shook her head, dismissing the question. "what would you want him to do to apologize?"

kensly shrugged. "just something big and really thoughtful. i can't give him ideas, he needs to figure it out himself."

tienna nodded. "he dug his hole now he gotta get out of it."

finishing up at kensly house, tienna went to the triplets house. she was now outside of matt's door, knocking on it. "open up!"

"tienna?" matt got up from the bed and opened the door, to which the girl rushed right past him.

"okay. i just need to say that you are a total dick!" she scolded.

"what else is new?" he plopped down on the bed, a frown visibly on his face. "you, chris and nick have all told me the same thing."

"can i ask why you did it? you know, begin drinking with some random girl and then everything else."

"i was jealous, ok." he easily admitted. "i didn't like the idea of joseph stealing her away from me, but it took me to my ticking point when she went to his room with him. i was just jealous."

"so you like her?" she asked and he nodded slowly, making tienna squeal. "well i just came from her house—."

"what did she say? does she hate me? does she never want to see me again?" he flooded her with questions.

"she said that she doesn't hate you, and that she wants a big thoughtful apology. as well as her still being hurt . . . she hasn't stopped thinking about you matt. and i know this may be your thirteenth time hearing this, but you really hurt her matt. like really. you know she didn't do anything with joseph right?"

"yeah i know. i overheard her telling chris back in la. i may have went to his house."

she perked up, smiling wide. "wait what? tell me what happened, now!"

"i just threatened him not to come near her. and i kind of punched him in the nose."

tienna clapped her hands proudly. "yes matt! defend your girl!"

he laughed, shaking his head. "she's not my girl. she probably won't ever be mine. it'll just always be a flirty relationship with us, nothing more. has she ever liked me?"

"yeah." tienna said in a duh tone. "i bet she still does now."

"wait does she like me now? like real actual feelings for me?"

"she didn't say, and i didn't ask." she told him. "but she has liked you, but it - actually it's not my place to tell you."

"no! tell me!" he begged her. "please tienna."

she sighed, rolling her eyes. "fine. she liked you but she stopped in middle school because you took someone else to the dance."

"the seventh grade ball? fuck." he softly cursed under his breath. "i knew i regretted it for a reason. i have always liked kensly, and i still do."

"she thought that you didn't feel the same when you took someone else. so her little seventh grade heart was broken, but she still wanted the friendship."

matt exhaled loudly, his face in his hands. "what am i gonna do?"

"you knew kensly longer than us. you know more about her than any of us, you'll know what to do."

🪷

teehee, can't wait for the next chapter.....