34

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Come on Beautiful, wake up" I heard Shota's voice lightly say while I felt a kiss being pressed to my face.

"Handsome it's early" I groaned while rubbing my eyes "I know, but it'll be worth it" and now I was forced up, Shota and I now in the bathroom getting ready.

I was still confused about why we were up so early but I was too tired to even think right now as I felt Shota hold onto me, the man lightly kissing me as he took over taking care of me, our shower in a nice and comfortable silence with a few whispers of love coming my way.

"You're in a good mood" I smiled, already dressed in the sweats Shota had laid out for me, my arms now around his waist, upper body exposed as he grabbed his hoodie, my cheek rested on the man's stomach, feeling how toned he was.

"I am" was his answer once the hoodie was on, Shota bending down to kiss my lips, his hand on either side of my face.

"Anyways come on, I don't wanna be late" "Late to what?" I asked seeing Shota pull out suitcases.

"For our flight" he plainly says "flight?" I asked in shock, not even expecting to be going anywhere crazy.

"Mhm, we're going somewhere pretty nice too" "And that is?" "Paris" Now I was truly shocked, jaw on the floor as I looked at Shota.

"Paris? Like the one in France?" I asked "That's the only Paris I know" The man shrugs while packing up last-minute essentials.

"What about-" "Your mom and Hailey both know that we'll be in Paris for a few days, now can we go?" Shota asked, and at this point, I was just wondering how this man could be true as I nodded my head.

"Alright then, let's catch this flight sir" I smile, grabbing my phone and stuff before catching up with Shota, the two of us leaving the home.

"So...Paris though?" I asked on the elevator, looking over at Shota, realizing he had gotten a haircut, his hair down and framing his face, sort of reminding me of those wolf cuts.

"Yeah, it's the place of love, and I love you" Shota smiles before kissing my brow, a light laugh leaving my lips.

"I thought Italy and Spain were the places of love" I grin "Well Paris is too, and it's too late to change flights" Shota jokingly shrugged before laughing with me.

"Well outside of flight changes, Paris is perfect" I smiled before pulling Shota into a kiss, the man sitting down our things to place a hand on my lower back, pulling me close to his own body.

"Any longer in here and we're not making it to Paris," Shota says against my lips "It's not too bad" I shrug before we pull away with goofy grins, eventually leaving so could make our flight.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 499