Information about this books

This will be the hardest books I ever write since I need to calculate every single of scene and moment in every chapter so it don't extent more than 1 hour. The total chapter of this books is 24 as each chapter is 1 hour longest except prologue and information about this books.

The story like this, Emci is a human from powerful family, his family despise him because he powerless. The only reason they decide to keep he live because his physical strength is beyond gods. He even immune to every magic, curse or any shit that gave him negative effect.

He has uncle, Jukin, the only family members that care Emci because he not greed like other members.

Well straight to the point of this story, Emci has 24 hour to avenge his uncle by killing every single family members of his. He can't kill immortal, but now he can.

Can he kill every single of his family? Damn right he can. But can he manages to kill all of them before 24 hour passed? Of course, that is the title of the books.

The reason the title of this books 24 hour is he has 24 hour to kill avenge his uncle before his soul will destroy forever.

I want to write this books, but man, I'm bad at writing 1 hour chapter. I will tried to write some scrip I got for first chapter.

1 hour

-The timer has started
-Searching for ancient compass at his uncle house
-List every single of family member location if the compass is broke or something like that
-Arriving at Museum and steal every weapon that can help him fighting his family while killing every guard
-35 minutes has passed
-Arriving at his 'friends' house
-kill everyone
-50 minute has passed
-Eating fruit of mortal(make Emci can kill immortal, but can't kill mortal unless they eat same fruit, but he can hurt them physically and mentally)
-leave
-1 hour has passed

Note: Emci don't care about killing any innocent people since his priorities is killing his family. So yeah, like Kratos, he kill everyone who deserves and who don't as long as his goal is achieved.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AshG0tbU2nEf8DU0yJT5LYepm6xRNUh6b_rZJtJ_kfc/edit?usp=drivesdk

The link for the doc of this books, if you guys interested on helping me by comment about my mistake or want to give me some idea.