The lost daughters Part 4

Kiara and Sunny told everything to Purab and Disha.They were shocked and upset.

Purab:Aliya can never change.She tried to create misunderstandings between me and Disha also.

Disha:Now the same way she created misunderstandings between Prachi and Ranbir.We should not allow it.

Kiara:Ranbir does not misunderstand Prachi.He trusts her and he knows that Prachi's baby is his.He wants to marry Prachi again.But because of Mihika's kidnap,Prachi is not able to marry Ranbir.She has not even told the truth to Ranbir yet.

Purab:Aliya has been troubling all of since a long time.But we kept forgiving him.But I can't forgive her for spoiling Abhi and Pragya di's daughter Rhea.

Kiara:I am also sad that my sister Rhea has turned into a smaller version of Aliya buji.

Sunny:I had tried to advise Rhea.But she is blinded by her obsession for Ranbir.So she listens only to Aliya aunty who supports her obsession for Ranbir.

Disha:Aliya knows only obsession.She does'nt know to love anyone.

Kiara:I feel like asking Aliya buji directly about Mihika.Because when I see her I am getting angry.

Sunny:No Kiara.Don't do that.Aliya aunty might hurt you.Once I lost you.I don't want to lose you again.

Sunny-Kiara shared an emotional eye lock.

Purab and Disha noticed it.

Kiara:Don't worry Sunny.I will control my anger.Aliya buji won't do anything.

Sunny smiled slightly with relief

Disha whispered to Purab:Are they not looking good together?

Purab smiled:Yes Disha.Sunny used to miss Kiara always.So I think he has feelings for her.

Disha:I also feel so.Ever since Sunny and Kiara dressed as Prince and Princess in the school skit I was hoping to see them as a couple in adulthood.But when we lost Kiara,I had lost the hope.But now when I see them together again,my wish to see them as a couple is rising up.