Chapter 1 - Reunion

one of the guy was name of is arryiet stiles and was at the house on the way of the road and stuff like that. (up one pic is hh) And then he the (you kno the one) the Harry by the name of stylish he come to the street up to your Adobe and he konk your doors on the hinges you say Who therE he say ME you say OKA then open door hinges his song of feet cum inside he who was one of them loook like very one was like that had come to her doorsway the wood one of the metal door.Anna tommy of smart loser strange weird flexing she stretched egg hair watched and crack - sicksy After he kok the metal doors of HARD wood he came insides you invite him you say Who are you mister he say in weird kinda funny accent you find sort of attractive? Say in sincere *who he was nock of the doors away from face of the facing door from the front entrance of her huse and was on her raod of the house place of her resistance. when comes in her her doors look like one of men was her broth? he was tall one in look like wear stits and have long one every one of his arma and one leg more maybe and one of the big one of his hands and face.

who is? say he was one of them say. maybe her.

"was one name know me was as arry stikes and have the song know it? boyf? was very popular on the street and on the house and maybe on the school and also on the ears of the woman and the man of the lad and like nezuke he so kyute."

he's so cute and also when he changes to ultra mega warlord inosuk i have also a lot of empathy four. she thunk to herselfs.

"okay" she sa and close the doors all of them at the east south west and west again and close on his faces one of them.

he go

anyway, inside of one of the house mayuebe it was her one haouse have all of them in

one was called (y.n90) and one was called txt group know as. but one was call soobun and one was call of yenjune and one was called huggingkai and wan was called taehun and one was calle the other one.

she live them long time know not 2 long tho only know them for weeks one of  one week in one moth called one year anywa she was in the adoption of their families all of the suddenly like what she doing how they addopts her like one mouse cat maybe doge and gte new fam but i guess she was happy but also sad and also was sad she saws the tokyo rangers go back to ja

Beomgoo in the stare face of you (smart loser) haha he laugh and ok sung gooda gai gon bad and shake his head sawbin say u our kid we adopt you buy don't orri we keep you like sibling if not more

she was live with her broth for one and was sooooo tire of they look after her like pets and like asnake.

anwaysu she was to goes to shchool now she was has one clase and maybe have more in today. she put on her black pant and one black hoddeei and get dresses and then get burgah from her brother syupiss and he gives her fod like she was too skin and fed her.

as they comes of the feet of home walker go kitchen and walk to get the foods for us and they walk in on the kitchen make break of fast of want to feood up and down left and write many one of them at least 5 maybe but no

who have school stop today goes to chool? have ask him?

the ganga all of them was go school now but only Yn not her borthers who have university so they are go collage and you are go to the school laste ear. it was berry different now at the scool because everyonde of them studonts have know her noe not any as smart loser because she have memory loose and not rememer the bullis and the bullyings of them. she think new one school alwasy her life like this because she dont not dont rememebers her live

"we leaf you go school oka? you better be good or we are good bo i going bad on you back oka?"

"oka" she say to they