Introduction

P--"No leave me alone."

J--"You can't escape me, you fat whore." 

P--"Please leave me alone" I whispered to myself as I ran as fast as I could. 

I could hear their feet pounding against the ground right behind me catching up to me I know they would because like he said I am fat, well not the whore part but I am fat, and I know I won't be able to last much longer by the wheezing sound coming from my chest, or out of breath I am, or the fact that my legs feel like jello.

Let me back up a little and introduce myself, my name is Paisley Smith, and I am 360 pound 26-year-old women with long dark brown hair and bright green eyes but seemed to dull after a couple of years of toucher.

Let me explain how I am I'm the situation I am in right now. A couple years ago me and my mom were talking after my shift at work that I would like to meet my real dad, I thought it was time for me too.

My mom had told me there was two different biker gangs that run the town just on opposite side of town, my mom told me my dad had lived and worked at one of the biker gangs and back then my mom and me still didn't get along really well but we had to live together to make it in this town but that day she was actually nice to me and said she would help me find my dad so I wouldn't have to do it alone.

One day in the middle of summer me and my mom decided to visit the first biker gang and we'll they weren't as welcoming as I first thought they were. They told us that there was nobody of the name Ryder there so we were about to leave when the president Jack walked up to my mother and asked if she would like to have a drink and the leave in the morning... and that was a mistake.

That first drink that night led to another, another, and another. After drinking wasn't enough, she resorted to drugs and that is when stuff got bad for me.

When my mother was crazy out of her mind all day and all night long the rest of the club liked to use me as a punching and kicking bag, as knife practice, or they would even through glass bottles at me. Every day I would wake up and have to clean the whole place after the party the night before which is every night and when I am done, they made me cook breakfast and then they shipped me up to my room without anything to eat and only feed me once at lunch time and it was a half of a sandwich and a few pieces of fruit and a handful of peanuts.

After they feed my for the day they would go do their business and by the times the get back it is party time and then that is their fun really begins with me, they will punch, kick, cut, or throw thing at me of course they do it randomly during the day but at night it is worse, then when they are done I go up clean the cuts and bruises then get a 30 minute sleep then I get up and start the cycle all over again.

That brings me to today last night my mom chimed in for the first time, my mom has been not a great mom, but she has never laid a hand on me that mean, she had never punch me in my stomach repeatedly before so that is when I knew I had to make my escape.

There wasn't hardly any window in this gang house and if there was they were bolted shut after I tried to escape once before so the only way out was the main door and it was about to start getting dark outside and the party was already in full swing and I grabbed the little I had left and I made my way down the stair slowly and then put my head down slowly walk through the crowd slowly to not alarm anybody of me leaving and I thought I was in the clear while opening the main door when I reached it but what made me rush out of there even faster was when my mom shouted my name and told them to catch me.

That brings me to where I am now running from Jack and two other guys and I was about to give up and let them catch me when I saw a parking lot that held motorcycles, truck, and classic cars and I heard them gaining on me, so I pushed my legs harder and ran into the property that is when I see a different club house than Jack's. I hurried and ran towards the building when he shouted once again,

J--"Come back to me fat slut, I will get you."

P--"Leave me alone" I shouted back but fell through a door and I heard it close behind me and I slowly look up barely able to catch my breath and I see a whole huge room full of hug men all had to be over 6'. They were all looking at me while I stand there about to have a panic attack and I quickly turned around and looked outside and I see them still standing acrossed the street looking at the building and I start backing up scared that they were going to come in here and get me, I was so focused on them that I didn't realize that a guy was right behind me until I ran right into him

P--"I-I am s-sorry, I didn't mean to barge in like I did, I will go right now" I turned around and I see that they are still on the opposite side of the street, but I know they didn't want me here,

C--"You want to tell me why you are afraid of three guys acrossed the street and one happens to be my rival?" He was so close to me I feel his breath by my face, I hear him right beside my ear, and I swear I felt a little of his front against my back,

C--"I want to know the whole story starting from the beginning... come" he said and gestured for me to follow him when I turned around and I followed him since I have learned from experience, never say no.