10

"I knew you fucked him

"I knew you fucked him." Sasha exclaimed over the phone to Kasie, she was practically jumping for joy.

It had been two months since their time at Club Ocho in Miami and Kasie finally decided to tell Sasha what happened that night.

"Why didn't you tell me when it happened?" She complained. Sasha knew that something went down between the two of them, she just didn't want to assume too much until Kasie told her herself.

"Because I knew you would make a big deal out of it." Kasie laughed, swirling around in her office chair so she could look out the window towards the beautiful, busy city of Boston.

"Of course I would! You fucked Jayson-fucking-Tatum, and good as fuck too." She stressed, shouting into the phone.

"I-"

"And you waited two months to tell me?!" Sasha gasped, almost like she was just now realizing the time span in which the had sex to when she found out.

"Because, it wasn't important at the time, and still isn't. I just wanted to tell you because I felt like it and stop yelling." Kasie rolled her eyes at her dramatic best friend.

Although Kasie and Jayson hadn't been in contact since they last saw each other in an intimate fashion, that didn't stop them from interacting in small, discreet ways.

For instance, Jayson followed Kasie on IG and would occasionally like her posts. While Kasie went to the last game of the Championship series back in June.

She watched from a suite just so she wouldn't be seen and she actually had fun. The energy in the stadium was amazing and the game was interesting to watch; she'd never experienced anything like it before .. and she would definitely go to a NBA game again.

"But you could've told me like a month ago when we went to watch the big nigga play." Sasha groaned. Sasha along with Dante, and Kasie's parents were also in attendance at the final Championship game.

"That would've been the worst time." Kasie frowned.

"What? Why?"

"Do you not know how dramatic you are?" Kasie laughed. Sometimes Sasha could be completely obvious to how she acts and how invasive she could get, it was honestly funny.

"I'm not dramatic, I'm interested. What type of best friend are you?" Sasha exaggerated, shaking her head dramatically.

"See, this is exactly what I'm talking about." Kasie shook her head, turning her attention back to her computer.

"Well excuse me for being shocked that my best friend, Kasie Monroe Montgomery, fucked Jayson Tatum and didn't fucking tell me." She rose her voice.

"Chill on the government. I gotta go, my next client is coming in soon." Kasie rubbed her temples as she felt a headache brewing.