After Mission

([N/N]→Nickname. Btw this is just a short chapter cuz sjshhakaj)

[Name] was resting in his room, constantly staring at the wall of his bedroom, thinking about something.

While the kids..They were staring at him. Confused to why he's so focused on the wall.

"Is he ok?"

"..Dunno."

He was completely zone out. But what they don't know is that, a 'memory' flashes before his eyes.

A group of people with blurred faces, that's what he saw.

It looks like..They're cheering.
He doesn't know who they are, but they have wings, like angels.

It seems like they were cheering for him..? Something like that.

He was stood in front of a balcony, another two blurred faces were also stood besides him. They were wearing crowns.

He was confused. Who are they?..

"[Name]...[Name]!"

A voice snapped him out of his thoughts. Or, whatever it was.

He looked beside him, seeing Ashley and Ace's worried faces.
He was silent for a moment, before sighing and pushing back his hair.

"Sorry. I guess I was zone out." He said.

Ashley nodded slowly. "Ok..." She whispered softly. Ashley seemed hesitant about whether or not she should say anything.

"Are you alright?"

She asked hesitantly. "You look kind of..distracted."
He blinked rapidly a few times. "Yes, yes I'm fine. Don't worry." He paused and took a breath. "Sorry for making you worry." He chuckled dryly.

He look out at the window, seeing the sun was about to go down. And he didn't realize how long he has been sitting here. Maybe..a couple hours? Maybe even more..

"I need to go get dinner now. I'll make sure to bring you guys some."

"Okay! Wonder what we will have tonight?"

[Name] was walking through the corridor of the Golden Dawn Headquarters. Heading to the dining hall like every other evening.

He sighed as he brush his hair with his hand, his thoughts wonder off to the..Memory. He was confused by it. He just had the weirdest feeling.
His mind kept going back to that image. He couldn't really see their faces clearly, he could only tell because they had wings...Like his.

He shook his head, trying to focus back on reality.
[Name] walked towards the dining hall quietly, he look around, noticing there was a certain male sitting alone at one of the dining table.

'Well I guess I was early.'

He went over to grab himself a plate of food. And after that, he walk over to the table where Alecdora was seated.

He knows the male doesn't like him very much, but who is he to just let a person sit alone by themselves?

He sat across Alecdora, sitting down and start to eat.
The silence between was quite..Uncomfortable. Though no one wanted to say anything.
To Alecdora, he doesn't want to waste his breath on talking to this 'peasant' in front of him.
And to [Name], he knows he will get insulted...He wasn't sure but he just had the feeling.

So they both ate in silence until more members of the Golden Dawn coming in to get their food..

Though, [Name] couldn't bare being in this awkward silence. So he decided to start a conversation.

"..So, uh, how about...We talk?..Maybe we could know more about eachother?"

He tries to sound professional, but he might've failed doing so.
Alecdora glance up from his food for a bit before slightly looking down again, his eyebrows furrowed and ignore the male.

[Name] sighed and decided not to force him into a conversation and continue on eating.

"Heyy! Looks like you two are getting along!"

A familiar voice said.
David sat down next to [Name], smiling and rest his cheek against his palm as he start eating his meal.

"How's your first mission, [N/N]? Was it fun? Scary?" He exclaimed casually. [Name] stopped eating after hearing what the blonde just said.

"[N/N]..?"

"A nickname, yeah." David chuckled.

[Name] cough, "It was..Uh, it was nice. It's not that dangerous I'm sure...We got to help people, yeah. And-"

"Also, I heard what happened to the Salim guy! But he was acting weird in the first place. He probably deserve it."

"..Yeah."

[Name] didn't have much to say. But he really enjoyed David's company. He enjoys his dinner by listening to David talking to him while he eats.

"[̴̨͖͓͓̘̮͙̜͉̭͕̅ͯ͋́ͮ͊ͤ̚͢ Ņ̢͓̱͔̥̭͉͕̩̻͓̣̖͎̂̒̑̐͛̾́͜ A̛̱̰̥̘̯̻̳͚̮̾͐ͨ̏ M̥͖̯̲͓̜̘̪̼̺ͫͧ҉̶̧̕͜͠ Ë̞̯̼̬͈͙̦̝̥̞̣͕̑̓̊̈́ ]̫̒͑͑ !͖͕̲͑̔͛̑͐ͤ̽́͠"