Moon x reader angst

Moon x reader angst 
WARNING :
angst, blood, mentions of person dying, May have spoilers of one of the  security breach endings. Please read with caution if you don't like this kind of stuff . No but idk how to make angst im sorry
Words : 304  words
··································
TIMELINE :: the pizzaplex was burning
---
Moon ran for Sun in the daycare without knowing Y/N was still in the pizzaplex. Moon ran out with Sun..remembering Y/N was still in the pizzaplex. Moon went in again . He saw Y/N bleeding ..out of her stomach..getting impaled by a pole. He ran for Y/N as fast he could, getting Y/N out the debris. Y/N was rapidly loosing blood. Moon had to get Y/N out. They/she/him was the love of his life. He couldn't let them/she/he die. But it was too late.
--------------
Y/N's Pov :
I was desperate to get out the debris. But I didn't have a lot of strength since I was impaled by a pole and I couldn't breathe that well. The only thing I was thinking about was my family , my friends , moon , Sun.
I had to get out but I was loosing blood too fast. I could die  right  now......
------
MOONS POV :
Oh god. I was tying to stop the bleeding. Y/N's passed out . I couldn't let them die. No..no.no!   I CAN'T LET THEM DIE!
.....……………………
3RD PERSON POV :
…………………………
When Moon got to the ambulance, it was too late. Y/N lost so much blood that..they had no pulse anymore. Moon was desperate . Moon went out seeing Sun still working but has some big damages, also with moon. Moon ran into Sun crying.
Sun had asked why.
Moon responded that Y/N was dead. Sun couldn't believe it. Y/N is really dead.