He Walks.

He walks around with his head held high, no one will try to put it down. He walks like a mouse but somehow everyone sees him. He is very noiseless unless you talk first. Everyone knows him but he doesn't know them. He walks, they pass.

This guy knows what he likes and how he likes to do it, but he won't intervene to get it out there. He is very humble and loving, yet no one will see this. He tries his best at everything he does, and he accomplishes it but he doesn't ask for validation for doing something right, he just keeps walking with his head held high. He won't ask for help, he will yearn for it; so if you don't notice it, it's not a problem. He walks, they pass.

He lives a good life, with good grades, good parents, good friends, good personality, and good looks. People do see his attractiveness, but might not speak up on it. He is a pretty boy, yet he doesn't realize it. He keeps walking. He doesn't let anything get in his way, unless it needs to be helped. He walks, they pass.

I pass him on a sunny day in August, I can't take my eyes off of him. I don't know who he is, but I know what he is by the way he walks. Suddenly I bump into him, he says "sorry" with a quiet but sorrowed voice. I tell him it's okay, but then turn back around and get a good look at him, wow. He was beautiful, but not a usual beauty, a beauty where you would stop and stare for a while, one where you would remember it for the next three days, one that you want to look at everyday. After this I can't let him go so I say "may I have your number?", it might be cheesy because then he was a stranger, but I couldn't stop staring; I just knew. Somehow, some way he responds with a very strong "yes". My own heart leapt out of my chest, and up to my throat. I could barely speak as he was typing numbers into my phone, he finishes and all I could do was look at him; it was like I was being drawn to him. He then leaves, soon after I do too. He walks, I follow.

I try to text him but don't know what to say, I write; I erase, I write; I erase. I finally got enough courage to text a simple "hi". I feel my adrenaline going back to normal, until I hear the vibration of my phone go off in my lap, my heart pumps in my chest as I lift up my phone with curiosity. All it says is "Icloud storage full", and then I feel my heart slow down as a tear enters the edge of my eye without permission. I set my phone down and decide to get my mind off of it, but it doesn't happen; my mind won't let up about this boy. I've never been like this over a guy before, yet something draws me in to him. As I wait and wait patiently for what it feels like hours but when I look at the clock, its only been seven minutes. I finally look at my phone and see his name on my screen, and here comes the gut wrenching butterflies; all he says is "hey", yet I feel on top of the world which is weird because I've never felt this emotion before. He walks, I follow.

He shows no emotion in his voice but more in his face, but most can't see that because of the beauty that distracts them. He walks with no cares, but thinks with worry. He laughs with his friends all the time, but they don't know they have been his friends for seven years. He will sit on his phone with no emotion, yet he types with love and care. He walks, they pass by.

We have been texting for a couple days, and my excitement doesn't stop. Suddenly the first day of school shows up yet again, I dread it like I always have. I walk into the building with jeans, a shirt, and my hair straightened. I don't try to impress anyone but I try in case he passes me; I walk into my first class with nerves kicking, I scan the room for people I know and I suddenly land on that pretty face. It's like he haunts me, anywhere I go; he's there, waiting for me almost. He sends a smile at me, I feel my knees tremble a little. I find a friend and sit down next to them. I try to calm down but knowing he's behind me keeps my leg bouncing up and down under the table. I look at the teacher while she speaks as the back of my brain is still talking about him, she makes us do an assignment of getting to know someone better, she says to pick someone we don't know. I looked around and there he was, staring deep into my soul. With all my strength I get up and sit next to him. He walks, I follow.

He talks with a monotone voice and people say he has no emotion, but behind the voice is emotions spilling out everytime he uses his vocal cords to say a word. His voice, you could recognize it anywhere, and his laugh is contagious. He walks with a smirk on his face, he might make a silly face when he sees his friend. But no one sees him when he passes, he is just another pretty face. He walks, they pass by.

I continue to sit next to him and I even start walking with him to classes, we even start to hangout outside of school. He laughs with me, and is always with me if I need him. He opens up the more you get to know him, he shows emotions. I feel safe when I'm around him; yet I still feel my nerves kick when I know I get to see him. We continue what we do everyday, yet today doesn't feel the same. He shows more of himself and doesn't stop staring at me, I sit and wonder all day what is the matter with him. Today was the day he asked me to be with him. I didn't know what to think but I said "yes" before I even realized I said anything. He gives a little smirk to me, still not showing too much emotion on his face, but his words spill happiness as if you spill a cup of water. Today was the day, the day my world flipped. He walks, I follow.

He talks with emotions,yet he talks to me. He's noiseless, yet he starts conversations with me. He laughs with his contagious laugh, yet he's laughing with me. He walks with his head held high,yet he's walking with me. He's a quiet beauty, yet he's my quiet beauty. He walks, I walk beside him.

a/n - very short story but yeah!! sorry I haven't been on here in forever but haven't had time!! love you guys