day 01

The 10th of April 1912, the dock was flooded with the people of England, all excited to see the Titanic.

Some people with bright smiles on their faces, ready to board the ship. Others eyes filled with sorrow having to say goodbye to their loved ones.

♧Heeso Pov♧

" Thank you" I thanked the man who opened up the vehicle door for me to exit. The sun was dazzling hot, and the thick materialed dress wasn't helping me what so ever.

" Wear a hat Heeso, we wouldn't want to tan that beautiful fair skin of yours would we now?" My mother glared at me with a frown on her face, the face that she tried so hard to keep looking young. Crazy treatments, plastic surgery. Anything to stay beautiful, even with a ugly heart and soul.

I placed my hat on my head, my eyes falling upon the massive ship which sat before all of us.

" Let us go now, carry our luggage onto the ship!" My mother ordered the butler.

" Yes Ma'am " He instantly did as he was told following us to the entrance of the ship.

" And which class are you folks?" A young man asked wearing a suit with a pair of glasses, looking at us up and down.

My mother scoffed. " First class! We don't look any cheaper than that!" She yelled startling the man.

" My apologies Ma'am, please do enter" He moved out the way allowing us to enter.

" Sorry for my mother's behaviour sir" I apologized.

" No worries " He muttered, forcing a smile.

Stepping foot onto the ship felt surreal, the interior was beautiful, breath taking in fact.

" Beautiful isn't it?" A voice interrupted my thoughts.

I turned to my right, gaze falling on a boy with black, perfectly styled hair. He looked enchanting. A suit hugged his built figure, earrings dangling from his ears, a mould on his nose, and a greatly defined jawline. He looked as if he was sculpted by Greeks.

" Excuse me, are you feeling okay Miss?" The boy asked, looking at me with a weird expression.

" Oh yes! I apologize, I was merely drowning in my thoughts" I stuttered embarrassed that I've not heard what he had been saying to me.

He chuckled, his posture perfect.

" It is surely not a problem. Forgive me, where are my manners" He reached his right hand out to me. " My name is Kim Taehyung, May I know yours?"

I glanced at his hand , placing mine in his palm.

" I'm Choi Heeso" I smiled, which he returned. He bent his back, bring my hand closer to his face, placing his lips on the back of my hand. His eyes remained on mine, even as he pulled away.

" Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" He whispered in a deep, rasp voice.

I tutted my hand out of his grip, as he straightened his back. " I must say I'm fluttered Mr.Kim but those words don't work on a girl like me, I do apologize " I bowed down holding onto the bottom of my dress.

" I must be leaving now Mr. Kim although it was pleasant to meet you" I said before turning my back to him ,walking away.

" I hope to see you again Ms. Choi!" Taehyung yelled from behind me, while I paid no attention to his remark.

Another good looking boy ruining everything with pointless words.

" Do fasten your pace Heeso, we have a dinner to attend " My mother ordered, souring my mood even more.

Well looks like I have to get ready for dinner...

◇♡◇♡◇♡◇

I'm so excited for this book, I hope it does well.

Please let me know what you thought of this chapter.

Not me writing another book, while having others to complete 😬!!

Please vote and share♤