kyūma ˚ red genesis 1 .

someone requested this and I was like woowooo! (BTW UR BANDS NAME IS 'Red Genesis' ) ('̀-'́)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) anyways back to our scheduled program..
—✫★✫—

requested by Awkwards0ftie
Type: fluff, angsty
I'm sincerely sorry if this story isn't what you wanted , and with that... enjoy! 💗

(Tw: heavily applied mention of sex is frequent here

(Tw: heavily applied mention of sex is frequent here. If you aren't comfortable with that I suggest you read something else.)

The quick paced music played behind you, your band backing you up at you sung your heart out , as you were opening for a bigger— much more popular band .
Your hair (if you have any 😧) bounced behind you, as you took the microphone off of the stand and walked around the glittering stage, the flashing lights burning you, the heat was a ton for you, as you weren't used to playing for professional-ish bands, on professional-ish stages.

You had about one more song before the main band was due to appear on-stage. You had steadied your breathing, before slowing your tempo down to fit the song.
The lights turned light pink, as you swung your hips to match the mellow guitar solo behind you. (THE PERFECT PAIR 😍😍)

The lyrics flowed out of your lips like butter, smoother than a bald man's head. The crowd began to sing along, as this song was your favorite , along with the media's.
You poured your heart and soul into singing this, getting so into the moment a single tear dripped down your face.

And then it was over, and you — along with your 3 band members — Sera , Ami , and Yuji walked off of the burning stage to a soundtrack of earsplitting screams.
You walked down a set of stairs , your sneakers tapping on the metal material.

The band's lead singer was your actual celeb crush, which is honestly crazy seeing how you were to meet him today, or rather tonight.

You walked back into your dressing room, where the one and only Ginji Kyūma sat . His legs crossed, and his glasses covering his eyes.
It was as if he was waiting for you.

"Oh..uh hi? Uh arent you due on stage in like 20 minutes...?" You questioned, inching inside the room, slowly closing the door behind you.
He stood up, he towers over you more and more as he got closer to your shaking figure.

Your hands started shuddering uncontrollably, as you slid your sweater sleeves down to yous knuckles in a poor attempt to hide your excitement.
He smirks, lifting your chin up slowly with one curled finger.

"They can wait a while, am I right?" He whispered, pushing you back slowly into the wall behind you. He quickly switched the lights off, and to the 20 minutes, and made it enough time to get the deed done because dayum. he sure did get 'er done. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)yk yk

When he left, he looked similar to what he usually did, shaggy hair, and baggy clothing... but you on the other hand..
were a disheveled mess, your sweater was on the floor across the room, and you were left in your undershirt/tank top and his extra sweatpants..(heehehe) you grabbed your phone off the counter and texted your bandmates that you were going to stay after the concert.
(•̀•́)و booye
—✫★✫—
(Atp you've been together for 3 months.)
You woke up, in your own warm bed, next to Kyūma . his eyes closed.
You had to go to your band practice that day, although Kyūma wasn't feeling up to going that day....

But you definitely wished he did.

You came home to an empty house, no Kyūma — at all.
"GINJI?!" you screamed , running around the hallway to your room.

You immediately opened your phone to text him, but no response.

"Well damn, He's probably taking a strike on technology or some natural shit."
Or that's what you thought until he didn't come home for 2 months. You didn't hear from him, or his band members at all since that fateful day.
(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞
—✫★✫—

IMMA MAKE A PART 2 SOON DW BOOKIE BAES
IM GOING THROUGH SEVERE WRITERS BLOCK SO IM TRYNA POST DRAFTS

688 words <3
xoxo, zoë