38| Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ɪꜱ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇɪɢɴ

Last Chapter Summary:
->Going to Rishi's house where Sahor has hurt out of Toxic Jealousy.
->Aadri's Birthday celebration and she gets drunk with Talank and Dixit
->Sahor getting the news from Vajra that Umang's phone GPS is ON. Hearing it, Sahor drove towards the location to find who killed Umang.
->Trishula turns ON the GPS to make Sahor come to her to reveal the truth
_____________________________________

AUTHOR POV:

Param covering the right side and Vajra covering the left side, Sahor drove the car in between them. Aadri waved her hands at both of them on either side and shrieked, "Hi, Handsome dudes." It had frightened both, Param and Vajra. They eyed Sahor who looks as if he will crash them with the car. Sahor grunted inside.

"Sah- whi aren they res- responding? ", she mumbled. Sahor let out, they might not possibly think, they are handsome. It is his jealousy that makes him talk, now.

She laughed like a crazy woman without control and asks, "A buff- lo theink he is hansome. Then, why can't theay?" It made Sahor realize she is denoting him.

"Parm bhaeee, Lo youvv.", she screams displaying a heart symbol by joining her fingers of both hands. Param felt as if his soul left his body. He slows the speed of the car to hide from Sahor's deadly eyes.

She looked to the left side to find Vajra slowed down the car, a long time ago to protect himself. She pouted angrily and leans her head back on his chest, calmly.

Sahor saw the Traffic police officers are on duty. "Goddess, go and sit in your place. Just for 5 minutes.", he told her.

But she is not ready and said, "Nopiii." Folding her arms against her chest, she sat still on his lap like an angry toddler. He sighed as his car got stopped by one traffic police officer. Sahor got ready to toss the money to him which he always does. He slides the window glass down, slightly, so that, everyone won't notice their position.

In the slide-down gap of the car window, the police officer saw Aadriti's position. He gawked at them in disbelief. Sahor is about to take the money from the hidden compartment which is inside the car.

But, he found it already open and empty. "Heeere." He heard her say as he looked at her side to see the bundle of money in her hand. She took it before Sahor can.

She pulled the Officer's hand and placed it. He gawked at the money and ask how much it is. Sahor is about to say as she placed another bundle on top of it which made the Officer move off of the car quickly as he told them, they can leave.

Sahor steered the car as he smiled when Aadriti flipped her hair, and told him, to not be scared anymore. "I protect yo.", she declared which made him chuckle as he nodded, saying, "I know, Goddess."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

2 HOURS LATER...

Sahor heaved out a satisfied sigh, to see her sleeping form. And finally, they all reached the location where Vajra says. He lays Aadri on the back seat of the car which is comfy enough like a bed. her delicate grasp and stroked her tousled hair, gently before closing the car door.

He made Vajra and 20 Guards encircle the car in which Aadri is sleeping inside. Sahor, Param, and around 40 Guards are moved toward the house. It is out of the city and looks like a haunted place.

Sahor connected the silencer in the Gun and marched towards it with Param and the Guards. "I come in Peace.", Sahor and the others listened to those words as they aimed the Guns towards the path in which they have heard the voice. It is from that old house. They listened to the same words again. A man who looks to be in his 40s came with a friendly smile.