39| ʙᴀʙʏ: ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ

I never thought that I would see My book surpass 300K+ Views before it ends. Thank u so much Lovelies😍
___________________________________________

Last Chapter Summary:

-> Trishula and Sahor meet and she says half of her story.
-> Rishi lies to her that she is His Wife and her name is Shasha and they have a son, Zian. He turns her into An Assassin Blade for his Business Benefit.
-> Vettaiyan, Head of the Guards at Trishula's Palace hit her car in Ooty. He betrayed her for the money given by the 2nd Unknown. Who is he?
-> Who is Rishi? What is his motive?
-> Trishula's parents: Trijal and Chandra, Trishula's 5 little brothers believe, she is dead. Sikander, Trishula's husband has married another woman within a month of death.
___________________________________________

9 years ago in SINGAPORE...

Trishula smoldered at Rishi, who toppled her 12 years by lying she is His Wife, and they have a Son, Zian. Now, she wonders where is Rishi's wife, Shruthi? She came out with her messy wet hair with sweat trickling from her head. For each step, she took ahead, Rishi walked backward.

"Why?", she asked. Rishi gave a nervous smile and asked, "What? She asked the same question again. In return, Rishi questioned that, what happened to her?

"Where is your wife, Shruthi?", she inquired. Her question made him realize, she regained her memory. But, still, he is not sure if she recalled all (or) did she get this only information from someone?

"Who told you about Shruthi?", Rishi asked her. She clenched her fist and asks him, the same query. "So, you got your memories back. Huh?", he smirked.

"I lied, I'm not sorry and Shruthi died while giving birth to that junk, Zian.", Rishi sighed. Hearing it, her fingers bent in towards the palm. Clasping tightly and angling in 45 degrees as in a breeze of a second, she swats his jaw fiercely which made his saliva, come out of his mouth.

His head got hit against the wall and he felt something resounding in his head. It felt unbearable for him as he slightly pats his head and shook it side to side to make that sound get diminished. Rishi looks at her as she appeared to him like a double vision. Tears blurred his vision as well.

"A junk like you don't have any right to talk about My Son.", she stated.

Enraged by her act, Rishi slowly stood up and held the lamp that is on the table. He hid behind and talked, "You don't even get a tiny emotion for me. Huh? Not even a thought, I was your husband." Trishula snorted back sternly, "WAS."

"We were Husband and Wife, once upon a time. You are My damn Ex. It was in the past.", She roared at him as he screamingly hurled the lamp towards her. She dodged it as that lamp crashed against the wall. Seizing her, he slammed her against the wall making her groan.

Her head ached and she kneed him on the gut, making him cough. She folded her little finger and Ring finger of her left hand. She left the other fingers, unfolded.

Rishi eyed her and says, "Even at this age, you are still strong. This is what, I love about you." She smirked back at him and they're about to charge against each other, it got stopped by the familiar voice, "Ma!" Listening to it, her fingers loosened instantly and her anger waned.