10.2

Stubborn

Stubborn.

Why is she so stubborn?

That is something that I plan to unlock once I get to know her more, which I will, I'm determined too.

I don't know what it is about her, but she has me stuck. It's as if I'm a naïve animal walking into a trap ... or, maybe this is like some fairy tale shit. Like a prince coming to save a princess from the evil stepmother, type shit.

But instead of it being an evil stepmother, it's just an evil brain that is ... scared? I don't know.

Honestly, I don't even know what it is about her, Kasie. But, I feel as though if she still managed to be in my thoughts after two months of not seeing her ... she had to be something special, right?

I mean, my moms told me that I would know and there wouldn't be any hesitation or extra questions, and I'm at the point right now.

I can understand the hesitation on her part. I think she has something against athletes or famous people in general ... even though she is a famous person technically speaking.

I can understand the bad rep, but that's not all of us. Some of us, myself included, just want a wife. Someone who will listen and love, support me and cherish me, expand my family and grow with me, and someone that will allow me to do the same to them.

I'm only twenty-four, but that doesn't stop the fact that I want a wife and more kids, to travel and learn with one person for decades to come.

I sum it up to the fact that I grew up fast. I didn't really get to experience a "normal" childhood while I was in high school, and I barely did college before I got drafted so ... mentally I'm somewhere else. Elevated above what other people my age would be.

I think that's one of the many reasons why I'm attracted to Kasie. She's just like me in the sense that she had to grow up fast. She's damn near the same age as me, just a little older I believe, but she still has the same story.

She's a young business woman that had to grow up faster than her peers did which advanced her mentally and physically in a sense.

The whole business woman personality is what makes her so attractive. It's something about knowing that she can get it just like I can that speaks to me.

You see, with most women my age, I can provide for them financially in ways that they probably couldn't for themselves. But with Kasie, I don't have to do that ... although I probably still will once I get the chance ... instead, I have to rely on being there for her in other ways.

Mentally. Physically. Spiritually. We have to be connected which will form a stronger bond beyond the means of what financial support could bring.

All I need is the chance. And for that, I need to find a way to get past the stubborn, fuck niggas exterior and down into the woman that just wants to be loved.

I know she's in there somewhere.

somewhere.