6

⇢ ˗ˏˋ HYSTERIA ࿐ྂ
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

You sat in a hallway, still upset with Shidou. The pain in your neck hadn't gone away and a you were pretty sure you had stretched or bruised it.

You stared at your white shoes and messed with the hello kitty badge on the outside. Your face was ontop of your knees which lifted up, cushioning your jaw.

"Sakura?" Looking up you saw Rin standing infront of you. He was clearly confused as he stood there with a blank expression.

"What are you doing in the corridor?" You stood up and pointed to your neck.

"Some stupid idiot named Shidou dropped me on my neck and now it really hurts!" He scoffed at the mention of the insect, crouching down he looked at your neck.

A nasty yellow and purple bruise started to form at the base, he swiped his thumb over it softly making you wince.

"Come, lets get some ice." He started to walk away making you stand up and catch up to him.

You looked up at him then towards his hand, having a conflict with yourself whether you should hold his hand or not.

Now you looked at him his eyes were really pretty aswell, just like Shidou's. Maybe you could marry him aswell with Nagi and Chigiri.

Reaching out your hand hesitantly you wrapped most of your hand around his two fingers.

Rin had noticed you staring at his hand for the majority of your walk and laughed at the fact you finally decided to go for it. You had a lot of confidence for a 5 year old.

It wasn't an obnoxious laugh, it was just a small, soft chuckle and the fact that he was laughing at you made it worse.

Your cheeks turned red as you puffed up your cheeks with a pout. Turning away you still held tightly onto his two fingers, making sure not to let your grip loosen.

"Dont laugh!" He only laughed a little more at your actions before stopping and looking at the infirmary door.

"Stupid mosshead.." he ignored your words about his wonderful hair colour and opened the door.

"Sit on that chair other there ill get some ice." You huffed and stomped away for extra effect.

You looked at the massive bed with a paper sheet on top and made it your mission to get ontop.

The chair was boring anyway, this bed was wayy better then sitting on a red chair.

Grasping onto the sides you put on foot on the draw and the other pushed you up.

You slipped as you did and fell on your bottom. Looking at the chair you tried again but stood on the red plastic this time.

Jumping you grabbed onto the mattress and lifted yourself up. To your surprise you mafe it without actually snapping your neck this time.

You did a little dance as some sort of victory before sitting down on the ledge. Swaying your legs that hanged off the bed you hummed a song now in a better mood.

"Got some, put it on your neck." You grabbed the clear bag from Rin and placed it on the sore spot. "He must have got you good huh?"

Nodding you stared at the cabinet. "Wait how do you know Shidou?!"

He deadpanned at the wall before sighing. Children really were dumb.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

For the majority of your free time you played and talked to Rin in the infirmary. He told you about all the people hes beat and how annoying his team was.

He also told you about his training and how there going onto the 2nd selections soon.

"What do you do in the second selection?" You put your full attention on the males words, intrested with what he had to say.

"Noone knows yet, we find out once we get there."

Your eyes widened and you stared at Rin hopefully. "Do you think daddy will let me join?! Ill smoke you all!"

You imagined youself on the pitch tackling past everybody. You then sped across the pitch and scored, screams and shouts were heard from the roaring crowd.

Obviously none of it was real and you just had your eyes closed whilst chanting your own name.

Rin stared at you with an eyebrow raised, having no idea what you were doing. He checked the time before propping him self up.

"Sakura its time i go. Why dont you go say hello to your other friends, what was hes name again?"

You snapped out of your fantasy and tilted your head slightly. "Which one?"

"The one you say is like a brother." Your eyes sparkled and your raised your arms above your head.

"Bachira!!" He smiled slighty, barely noticable to he human eye. "Yeah that one."

You skipped out of the room and waved goodbye to Rin as he walked the opposite way. "Bye Rin I'll miss you!"

He felt like an arrow had been stabbed through his heart. Waving bye back he looked down at this hand happily.

Kids might not be that bad afterall.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"Sakura if you don't get here in 5 seconds, ill never buy you lollipops again!" Your dad had found you and was set on dragging you back to your room.

He sounded furious beyond belief and you knew you were stepling on thin ice.

Popping out from behind the boxes you trudged towards Ego. He picked you up in his arms before huffing and rubbing his temples.

"Do you know how much trouble your in?! This is the second time is this some sort of joke?"

You were on the verge of crying as he complained and shouted at you. Gripping onto his shirt you closed your eyes and snuggled into him.

Ego noticed and sighed for what seemed to be the 90th time. He rocked slightly and patted your back trying to get you to go to sleep.

It seemed to work as you slowly drifted of with the smell of spice and ramen filling your nose.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Not edited

1014 words