One.

Arianna fletcher

"East please bring me my damn child" East had yoshaun all week since I been going to shoots and working at my shop, but I miss my baby soo much

"Your child? I thought we both was in that bed and you was throw-"

"Ok ok I get it!" I said cutting him off so he wouldn't finish his sentence

"That's what I thought" he laughed "we on our way unlock the door"

After that the phone hung up

Ok so let me help yall understand, me and East were together when we were younger, nobody could tell us differently. I ended up getting pregnant my senior year of highschool wit my beautiful son yoshaun, I wouldn't trade my baby for the world.

I stayed and finished school, despite everything that was happening in my life, I was pregnant walking around school, East was out doing who knows what and I was getting kicked out of my grandparents house for getting pregnant at a young age.

I was staying with East at the time, his parents were never home. He would come home all times of the night, high, drunk maybe even more.

I was getting to my lowest point with him, I felt like I couldn't leave, my older brother was taking care of his kids, I was soo disappointed in myself so I couldn't imagine how my mother would feel. I just couldn't face her like that, she always told me I could come back home but I just couldn't.

After I had my son I couldn't take the coming in late night from East or the arguing, I had postpartum depression and it was really taking a toll on me.

I ended up moving back wit my mother after I had yoshaun, I ended things with East for good and told him we could co-parent.

I worked day and night, balancing 3 jobs to make sure I didn't have to ask for nothing. I had it in my mind that my son wouldn't have to need for shit. Wouldn't have to ask nobody for nothing!

I finally started my business wit the help of diontae, it felt like everything was going good for once after all those years, it was around yoshaun birthday time he was finally turning 3 and I was getting everything set up

But I ended up getting a call, East had got book wit no bond for a year, I was broken, no matter what we went through or go through as long as he got me  I got him.

I was putting money on his books, moving his stuff so when he got home he could see his son and have his money right and he could be on his feet. He was just starting to hit great levels in his music career and he was scared this was going to be a set back.