•|Preface|•

A young woman woke up with a jerk from her deep slumber. She was sweating badly with fear and her hands shivered. The vision she saw in the form a dream was terrific for her. The tears of her father and his wailings still echoed in her ears.

She jumped off her bed and grabbed a lamp from the nearby table and rushed towards the panchanga. She calculated the dates with haste and found 32 days were remaining for Rathasaptami.

" Padmini " She whispered melancholy.

Rathasaptami is the day when lord Surya Narayana changes his chariot's direction and marks the arrival of Spring, the season of joy

People harvest happiness along with the grains after this day. But here on this specific day a whole dynasty gets immersed with grief.

A curse, which afflicted two dynasties became a bear engulfing the person into the arms of death on this day.

Nandini, blessed with a boon of coinciding with the future gets trapped in this maze in order to save her dear ones.

Which shall be opted by her when the reins of future would be handed to her? Would she pull a right string or the wrong one?

They say earth is a realm for both dark and positive energies, does a soul is made evil by nature or situations insert the qualities of anger, greed in it? Human body is romped by the tight ropes of Temptations and desires but when they get too tighten, the marks her left behind forever, unleashing our skin, wounds penetrate deep into the heart.

Karma phala, the long run doesn't spares anyone but once an action is done the consequences shall definitely impact the generations, regardless of whether it's their flaw or fortune.

All difficulties of Nandini has an answer called Ratnagiri, the land of secrets.

Hello dear readers,

This is my first work with something like fantasy as the base. Kindly forgive all my mistakes here and support this work of mine.

It's a journey of young girl who strives to save her dear ones from the clutches of death. This story is a pure fiction not meant to hurt anyone's feelings or beliefs.

Hope you all would enjoy this story. Also do not forget to vote and let me know your view by your precious comments.

Thank you

Yours
Vatsu❤❤️❤