𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞: 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴

╰┈ [DISAPPEARANCE]

┏━━━ ━━━┓
Spoilers: Season 1, Episode 6
[Major Spoilers]
Super Psycho Love by Simon Curtis playing...
II
┗━━━ ━━━┛

"AND WHAT ABOUT YOU?" Niragi asks, pointing the sharp metallic weapon right below Chishiya's nose, dangerously close to it too - the weapon that you had exchanged with him is now less harmful but the man holding it isn't any less dangerous.

Chishiya blinks his eyes towards him, frowning at the dagger knowing that it was him who had given you that in the first place before he gave you his DIY flamethrower, it's sad that you now hand it off to the man he despises - the such burning sensation is what he felt in his chest when he sees his own handmade gadget specifically made for you.

But now that he looks into it, he had suddenly thought of your idea of ridding the gun from Niragi's hand - and this only somehow made Chishiya's burning chest cool down when he realizes that your previous words from a while ago,

[1] "I don't want Chishiya dead."

Despite that, you're still a great actor with your lead role of trying your best to keep him safe enough to not be too close to the edge of death. He notes to himself that he'll have to thank you later but right now is not the time to think about you when the dagger is inching closer to his neck, his Adam's apple - a very similar sensation he has felt not too long ago.

Slowly looking up with his chin held high when he stares Niragi down despite the height gap.

And realizing the message behind those sharp eyes, Niragi scoffs and puts the dagger close to his Adam's apple and trails it to where his pulse can be detected, smiling at him when he says,

"Chishiya - you're not looking down on us, are ya?"

"Y'all morons in the corps?" Chishiya retorts, obviously mocking the militants, blinking his eyes ever so slowly that Niragi has charged the sharp edge into his skin, dragging along the three layers of protective flesh to draw out blood - a warning.

And the dagger wouldn't be pulled away so early from his skin when Niragi approaches closer, glaring down at him, "Those eyes of yours piss me off a lot, you know that?"

"You really think you're better than us, don't ya?" Niragi snarls, he threatens the dagger even closer to his skin,"You think you're better than Y/N, hm?" He grits his teeth, the edge of the knife only seeming to dig into the new slightly open wound dug into Chishiya's skin.

Chishiya can feel the air blowing right through it, making him feel the exposure of the wound when he moves his neck closer to the dagger, still glaring down at Niragi as if it's a challenge when he pulls both of his hands up, almost earning a smile from the blond.

"I don't think I will ever be better than Y/N - Here. I vote for Aguni to be the leader, it's what Y/N would've done, right? -"

He looks down at Niragi's hand that held the dagger, glancing back at him with that little cunning smug on his face, "I'm pretty sure that's what you want to hear, don't you?"