11

RECAP

RECAP

"I don't have to know you for long to know what I want, Kasie. You've had me hooked since I laid eyes on you. So yes, a relationship, a monogamous, serious, intimate, long-term relationship is what I want with you. Once we get to know each other better, of course." He spoke.

His eyes softened as hope swirled through his brown orbs. They managed to draw Kasie in the more she stared into them. It was like a spell; captivating; tempting.

"You are so very tempting, Mr. Tatum." Kasie mumbled, running her eyes from his face to his slightly tattooed hands, over his outfit and back up to his hair cut.

"So what's stopping you?" He leaned forward in his chair, showcasing his beautiful, white teeth in a smile.

"Nothing. Nothing at all."

BACK TO PRESENT TIME

A moment of silence occurred between the two of them; their thoughts running wild at the ideas of each other. The thought of having each other in different, beneficial ways peaked their respective interests.

Kasie was so deep in her thoughts that she hadn't noticed Jayson was now standing in front of her until he gently pulled her up from her seat.

She looked up at him nervously, not knowing what was about to happen but so clearly feeling the tension between the two of them.

"It's clearly something stopping you, Kasie." He spoke lowly, leaning his head down to her ear. Goosebumps rose on Kasie's skin as she felt the hairs of his goatee brushing against her skin; still unable to find her voice.

"Let me ask you something." He continued, his nose running from the base of her neck up to her ear.

"What is it?" Her voice came out softer than she intended it too. It was clear as day that Jayson was getting to her .. and for some reason, in this moment she didn't mind it too much.

"Have you ever wanted to get fucked on your desk?" His hands trailed along the sides of her body, squeezing in random places with each pass.

He had her about weak in the knees, like literally. If he wasn't standing so close, she'd probably melt away under his soft yet firm touch.

"It's crossed my mind once or twice." She mumbled, a shiver running up her spine once he started to kiss her eyes and neck.

"Mm, I can help you accomplish that." He groaned once Kasie's body moved into his, their fronts pressing against once another.

"Would you like that?" He moved up to kiss along her jawline.

"I- I don't know." Kasie moaned softly. She didn't know what the hell it was about Jayson but from his subtle actions along he managed to cloud her thoughts.

"You remember that night? How I treated your body? Made you cum? You remember that?" He asked huskily.

"Yes." Her breathing got heavier as he continued to turn her on. She'd definitely messed up her underwear at this point and she needed him to handle it.