Part 1

I have been friends with Jon Moxley for years and now my best friend Dana and him are dating, my heart has been broken so many times I gave up on love until one night at aew where I met a man who's heart had been treated like mine. His name of course is Eddie Moore but his ring name is Eddie Kingston I went backstage and we were all sitting together moxley smiled and said " holy shit man where you been" I look over and there he was blue jeans a red tank and his black hat backwards I smiled at him he slightly smiled back. Mox got up kissed Dana and said " gotta go get ready show is starting soon" as they walked away I heard Eddie ask mox " who's the babe with you and Dana they got to far away to hear the rest. Dana and I went to the vip section and as mox and kingston walked out and got right by us Eddie put something in my hand he got in the ring and winked at me. Dana smiled and said " someone likes you " I just blushed I read the note met me by the back stage door I remember you and wanna catch up. After the show I waited behind waiting on Eddie but what if he only liked the old me the one who was younger and not so used does he know what has happened to me what did mox tell him I was snapped out of my head when the door opened and there he stood. Come on beautiful let's go somewhere private we went to a beautiful beach " so what's been going on in your life " he said then added mox told me about your ex leaving you for someone else? I looked down then said "yeah just gone then to get married where we planned can you believe that " Eddie took my hand placed a kiss on it and said " your a beautiful woman who deserves a man who won't do things like that". We got up and walked over to a over look " this city is so beautiful" I said to him we shared a look then he cupped my face in his hands " jasmine can I kiss you please I didn't really know what to say or how to ask". I smiled we locked eyes I leaned in when our lips touched my breath was taken away I felt my body go limp he held me close to his body. When we broke the kiss we both said "wow" a few weeks went by and myself, Eddie, Dana and Mox all went out to dinner. I got up and went to the bathroom when I came out Eddie was in the hallway waiting for me he smiled. "Come on we are going for a walk " he said I smiled and said ok we went back to the hotel to his room we were the only ones on that floor. He opened the door and picked me up " Eddie I said with a laugh he put me on the bed and gave me a look what I said he took off his shirt and threw it on the floor I smiled and took my shirt off. He started kissing my neck I ran my hands down his chest he hissed lay down I told him. He did as I said and I kissed his lips this was more passionate than the first time. I started kissing down his chest he hissed again with every kiss then stopped me " jasmine I am not in the shape I should be I am sort of ashamed of it. " I smiled at him and said " you just enjoy and your body is perfect to me" he smiled I sat up looked into his blue eyes he shifted so I could feel him get harder "mmm baby" I said he smiled again and said " you felt that uh I want to be in you jasmine can I please" he whimpered I smiled yes baby he flipped me on to my back and slowly slid into me. " Oh Eddie I let out we matched our rhythm and with each thrust I would scream louder the last was rougher and he and I both climaxed together I layer down next to him he pulled me close and held me and we drifted off to sleep.

Working on part two