13

"So you used to be bald?" Kasie laughed as Jayson showed her a picture from his low haircut phase

"I was not bald I just had a low cut." He defended himself.

"Nah, that's giving bald sir, I can see your scalp and shit." She laughed even harder almost crying from it.

"Last time I show you a throw back." He snatched his phone back, clearly salty about her reaction.

"Aw I'm sorry. I hurt your feelings?" Kasie tried to keep her laughter in as Jayson mugged her from across the table.

After they left the drive-in movie, where the movie wasn't watched, and they just conversed and continued to get to know each other, Jayson drove to a restaurant named Sorellina which sat right beside the Charles river.

He paid extra for the restaurant to remain open later than normal just for their date, and for them to have a beautiful, romantic, rooftop dinner.

They had already placed their orders and now they were just talking and looking out into the beautiful city of Boston that they could see.

"Mmcht, you didn't hurt nothing." Jayson waved her off, still with a small pout on his face.

"Well, if it makes it any better, I like the haircut you have now." She smiled.

"I guess." He shrugged.

"Oh come on, are you going to pout the whole night?" Kasie frowned.

"No, you just have to fix it." He smirked.

"Fix it..." Kasie trailed off, hoping that he'd tell her how she could "fix it". Although he didn't give her a verbal answer, he puckered his lips indicating that he wanted a kiss.

"You always kiss girls this much on the first date?" Kasie frowned playfully.

"Nope. But I did have your pussy in my mouth more than once before, so." He shrugged.

"It is what it is." He mimicked the TikTok sound, laughing once he noticed Kasie's shocked expression.

"Wow. You are disgusting." Kasie laughed.

"Says the one who described in explicit detail what she'd like me to do to her in the bedroom." Jayson laughed.

"Hey, you dared me to say it. I'm no wimp." Kasie shrugged, referring to the time they spent in an empty parking lot after their drive-in movie date.

They were having so much fun with each other and learning so many new things that they didn't want the conversation to stop. So, as a solution, Jayson pulled into an empty parking lot where they continued to talk and even played a couple rounds of UNO, 21 questions, and truth-- like truth or dare without the "dare".

Their time together, in general, although it was technically "short" was perfect. They were very comfortable with each other, it was almost as if they had been best friends before and were just catching up. It was crazy.